B&B SOD 2006 Preview

crc

• Members

Somethings going to happen between Taylor and Hector that will cause problems in Taylor and Ridge's marriage. Now, that Nick's out of the picture, Brooke might be vulnerable to Ridge. Ridge will be questioning his decisions that resulted from Steph's fake heart attack.

Felicia will continue to be a source of problems for Nick and Bridget. Bridget will be relying more on Dante. There will also be another woman in Dante's life. The show isn't spilling who she is.

While Eric and Stephanie are at odds regarding Forrester Creations, Felicia's health migh soften things up between them. Jackie's still in the picture and so there will be a triangle.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do I want to see Bridge again? Wouldn't it be nice for Brooke to be a strong, independent single woman who doesn't need Ridge, Nick, Eric or another Forrester man?

And, I wish Nicket would just vanish off somewhere! :angry:

Taylor/Hector - hoping to see more of them! :D

• Members

lol...didnt Broke say she'd never let herself fall for Ridge again? Looks like B&B is about to hit a slump bc it always recycles its old stories when it does. Not looking forward to the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle AGAIN. I thought they already settled the decision from Stephanie's heart attack

• Members

It is likely (according to LAD's official statement) but not because of those previews.

I hate it when the mags do annual "previews" or their summer/fall etc. previews which dish things being already on air at the date of publication or a already over until it's in your mailbox. :P

Everything stated in these previews is already in action or developent in the current episodes - at least the previews for this Friday/early next week nearly tell the same thing as the much hyped "SOD 2006 preview". Yawn!

This is particularly insulting since the current episodes have been shot nearly 7 weeks ago - about 11/14. So there must be a ton of real storyline material SOD could spill the beans because the last episodes - taped prior to the studio Xmas break - won't air until the 2nd week of February...

As for the contents: Except for Bridge redux (god help us!) everything sounds mighty fine. I hope Bradley wasn't excagerating with his statement that everything and everyone is in place for great storylines in 2006.

Archived