ALL: One-Hit Wonders

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg. Deee, I was just coming on here to say Lawlor, too. I really loved his scenes with Hal, too. They had such a great chemistry. And Adam/Abigail: :wub: He did return for an episode or two when Margo gave an organ to Katie, but he looked horrible. Scruffy facial hair and bones-skinny. *shudder*

Kristina Sisco had a really short run as nuCharity on PSNS, but I wish they would bring Abigail back. Now would be the perfect time. Without spoiling anything, someone from her family's returning soon. Adam just left, but he could always return in the form of Degnan, or Lawlor.

MichaelGL, I loved Rotondi, too. Although....his breakup scenes with Jennifer were hard to watch (the ones right before he died in the car crash), but it might've been his inability to act like he loved Kim O.'s Jennifer, because from what I've heard, she was a biznitch times ten.

Some others I was thinking about today (from ATWT, of course): Peter Parros, Anne Sayre, Elena Goode, and there's another one I can't remember right now, but I'm sure I will tomorrow...and I'll post then. ATWT's never been one to cater towards and African-American audience for long, but when they do, it's horrid. The only exception: the whole hate crime with Teague, which Peter Parros's "Ben" was a major player in. He could act his way out of a parking ticket; I love that man. He's had a commercial and an appearance on CSI: Miami, but that's about it. Not spoling anything (again), but since ATWT missed out on long-term opportunites with him recently, I think he would be a good fit at AMC.

Anne's going to be on "Gotham", so she's not technically a one-hit wonder, but I was still amazed at the small amount of work she's done since leaving ATWT. Yeah, her character was a bit on the cheesy side, but that woman knows her stuff.

Elena started out stale, then became really really impressive at playing a manipulating maneater/bitch, but towards the end, writing stunk and I think she left because of it. I haven't seen her much, save for a Dominoe's (or was it Pizza Hut) commercial, but I could see her eating up some good bitch-character work over at DAYS.

• Members

I think someone else already mentioned Chad Brannon. I've always thought, with the drug addict write in, that he would have made a great and darker version of Brady Black on Days.

Also, Julianne Morris. The character of Greta was kind of vanilla, but JM could act and should be on a soap right now. We all know she's been trying lol

Archived