OLTL: Discussion for the week November 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see Destiny leaving town one day after everything is said and done after Danielle and Matthew, and down the road returning much older and accomplished, with Matthew realizing what a fool he was for letting her go when he was younger.

I don't think Clint is going to be killed off. If anything, I think if he finds out about Bo and Nora before the two are able to tell him, I can see him reverting to his dark side and possibly embodying his father. That's where Kim could potentially come in, and melt his icy heart :lol:

• Members

Only if Destiny returns to Landview 40 lbs lighter. Wait, weren't you the one saying that we shouldn't rush to judgment about RC's stories and there you are. LOL!

Danielle is thin and Todd and Tea's daughter. Destiny has no shot competing against her for Matthew's attention. Unfortunately, this is realistic. Teenage boys as shallow and driven by their hormones, most adult men are as well. I hope that I wrong, but in a few months, I expect Greg to be the only Evans remaining in town.

• Members

I think with the budget cuts, and the upcoming big money returns, there's a chance a lot of the new characters from the past year or two years could be gone, especially if their story purpose does not revolve around Todd, Rex, or John. (Charlie, Fish, Brody, Kyle, Sky, and for longer time characters, Cris and Layla, Markko and Langston). That's one of the odd parts of trying to figure out how invested to get because those three men are the main pivots of the show.

I hope they won't bring Patrick back. I can't see a place for him on the canvas, unless it's to usher Marty away to a new life.

I still wonder if they meant for this Rachel/Evans brothers story to be over so fast. And poor Hank, still stuck somewhere in the Buchanan mansion after that one day appearance. I guess his return was another casualty of budget cuts.

• Members

Totally disagree. I think the actress that plays Kim is awesome. She has wonderful comedic timing. I think with well written material she could handle the heavier stuff to. Especially opposite JVD who is a wonderful actor.

Anyone else wonder if this is burning RSW's ass much. He never liked the Bo/Nora pairing because he always wanted the younger actress, now he is saddled with HBS again and JVD gets the young, hot one.

• Members

Awww, it was so great to see Marcie. I am such a sap sometimes. I miss her, screechy voice and all. She was one of the few OLTL actresses who act.

Schyler is too good for trashy Gigi. What is Adrianna up to these days? Bitchy Bangs need to return to Landview and get Rex back from Gigi. Stacy can redeem herself and get Schyler. Gigi will be left all alone, then again, maybe she and Rex deserve each other. Adrianna and Stacy can fight over Schyler. It would be more entertaining.

Archived