OLTL: Discussion for the week November 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is too much, David gets on my nerves most days, but then there are days like today where I am steady chuckling. I love Destiny and David together, and Nigel's identical cousin Neville with the teef, OMG, as they say around the way, "Dey is so STOOOpid! :lol: "

• Members

GAYEST. EPISODE. EVER.

And one of the funniest I have ever seen, a very entertaining show today.

OMG, Nick's face when he ran out! :rolleyes::lol: Is he on contract, or is this the last of him? Feel free to use spoiler tags.

And that lady's reaction after Roxie's kiss, OMG, I can't... :lol:

Dang Amelia, Dorian put more into that kiss than you! David dropping the phone, again, rolling :lol: . Same with his reaction to Bo and Nora, ha, there's a reason why their squish name is NO.

I feel so sorry for Shaun, I hope they keep him and give him a happy relationship. I still say that Greg's on again/off again girl would have made for a great Evangeline recast. She's good, hope Shaun ends up with her.

• Members

I still wonder what this story might have been with slower pacing and with more consistent characterizations for Kyle and Fish, but we'll never know. There were some good moments though. It's frightening (but not as frightening as Ross!11!1) to think their only story may involve being third wheel to Stacy and her baby schemes.

Poor Bo and Nora. They are either "No" or "Bora". No wonder they're so angry all the time.

Ilene Kristen has been my favorite part of this story. When she's not around Rex she is a priceless character.

• Members

I loved everything from Bo and Nora, David and Destiny, Kyle and Fish, Dorian, Roxy. I felt so bad for Shawn. Rachel feels so guilty about hurting Shawn. Loved the Neville and David stuff.

I just cracked up laughing when Roxy kissed the lady.

• Members

I know, right!? They made history today, Ilene and Robin both having same sex kisses on screen, not to mention Kish and all those extras. Now, getting Dorian and VIKI to kiss, THAT would have been something. Maybe the next time OLTL goes retconning, they should tell the story of Dorian's arrival in Llanview, when she developed a close friendship with a lesbian woman who ended up wanting more. Firmly heterosexual, Dorian resisted, but eventually gave in as she found herself falling in love with this woman... only to be unceremoniously dumped. The woman was of course... one of Viki's alters (!), and that's the TRUE kernel of their contentious relationship. :ph34r:

• Members

Nancy's Dorian did give those vibes, a bit, from some of what I remember of her. Then again, so did Julia Hoffman, and she wasn't a lesbian, although sometimes I did wonder if she did anything else with those poor young women after she'd hypnotize them.

• Members

Just finished watching Friday and Today's episodes. I loved both days. I was so impressed with the entire mass wedding. Congratulations to the production company for staging two wonderful and surprisingly realistic episodes. I don't think I can even remember the last time I saw that many extras on a soap. Which begs me to ask, why was this not heavily advertised? Loved how Cris and Layla showed up to support Fish and Roxy's unwavering support of Kyle. Andrew officiating the event was both smart and fitting and kudos to who ever wrote his sermon because it was beautiful.

Destiny and David are comic greatness together. I wish the TPTB would stop toying with my emotions regarding David and Dorian. Either bring David back full time and put them back together or just finish them and let Dorian move on. I also fell sorry for David every time he his rejected by Bo or the rest of the Buchanan's. If the writers had no intentions of developing a relationship between Bo and David then why change the story. They should have left him Asa's son and been done with it.

Finally, Bo and Nora ROCK!!!!! I have waited so many years for this and I think RSW and HBS still have it. I only wish that Kevin HAD caught them because it would have raised the emotional stakes for me but, oh well. Overall 2 great episodes IMO.

Archived