Y&R casting spumor?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The trump card is the double-layer of confusion: A doppelganger (Sheila-Sugar) and then a doppelganger surgery (Sheila-allegedly-made-into-Phyllis).

But I really don't want to see more of this right now. Although if Sheila is now doing non-lethal crimes (art heists) and not murders...maybe she is now more sustainable?

If Sheila ever comes back, I want her to be able to live among the people--somehow. And I want her more on B&B, where Mary/Erica and Diana can become next-generation members.

• Members

It's definitely Sheila, though.

I thought about it in the car on the way home.

If she's going after Lauren and Michael "now", then what happened in the first arc. Sheila has no serious bone to pick with Daniel or Kevin. Sure, she might have some indirect grudge, but it doesn't make sense.

But Sheila DOES hate Amber. HATES her. Tried to kill her on B&B.

So, that's it. The whole Terroni bullsh!t and Deacon were really ways to get at AMBER. And now, with that foiled, she's turned to her other enemy--Lauren.

When that is done, will she go to LA and try to destroy Stephanie and make Brooke be her friend again?

This is not the time in history for this. But I guess all they care about is big November Sweeps numbers.

• Members

Maria: "Nelson, we are so PROUD to tell this story featuring a member of the transgender community. I am friends with many transgender people and alot of them tell me that they are transgender and then I say, 'Where do you want to do lunch? The Ivy?' Our show will feature the first female to male transgender change, which is rare in entertainment, especially for a daytime drama. We will feature multiple transgender stories! And I could not be happier!"

:rolleyes:

• Members

Everyone thought Mary Jane was Mari Jo too. The clues certainly all lead to Sheila, but... How was she strutting through the halls of a jail? Does she have another new face (dear God no!) or is she back to using her disguises? Gotta say though - watching Deacon unravel at the fear of this woman kinda sets her up to be awesome. Lauren's She-sense seems to be twitching off the radar...

One theory comes to mind that it could be Sugar trying to carry out Sheila's memory? Maybe Sugar slept with Tom as Sheila??

My minds twisting with theories, but I believe that it HAS to be someone we know and that they've cast the original actress, cause they turned down FREAKIN Crystal Chappell and she's killing it on DOOL.

But I've said it before and it still stands - i'll take KB as Sheila any day, any story.

• Members

I keep thinking that Sheila is a red herring. It is just too obvious that they want us to think Ryder's mother is Sheila with the way they are writing Lauren getting bad vibes about Ryder, and the reveal that Michael and Lauren are Deacon's next target.

But who else has Amber and Lauren in common as enemies?

I think this can go two ways. This story is an excuse to write off Tracey Bregman (awful thought) or they finally got the message that the Scooby stories are tired and the fans have had enough of them, so by incorporating Lauren and Michael into the story and getting Jana and Kevin away from Daniel and Amber they are making the story more dramatic and more grown up.

They also seem to be backpedaling on Deacon by making it seem like Ryder via his mom is in charge and Deacon is really Ryder's lackey now. Then they show him not wanting to target Lauren and Michael.

On one hand I want to be excited for a potential Lauren and Michael story, but on the other hand this regime has a bad track record, especially with vets.

• Members

Cashton's the deduction genius.

If it is not Sheila, it has to be someone who has common enemies in these two groups

(Daniel-Amber-Kevin)

(Michael-Lauren)

It could be anyone from those groups.

Michael is alleged to have killed someone years ago. Could it be her?

Whom did Lauren ever hurt besides Traci (to whom she's apologized) or Gina?

ETA: If it is not Sheila, what other classic "fierce" female with a grudge against the Fishwins would there be?

I think of classic ladies like Lorie Brooks, but she didn't know the Fishwins.

Archived