Y&R casting spumor?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read your original longer- response after "What". I sincerely love -- no irony -- how steadfast you are in your opinion of CK. So it made me smile that you would think she'd want a "white looking mother" (which is what you originally wrote).

I happen to love Jennifer Beals, and all the colors of the rainbow she inhabits. She's now recurring on Lie to Me.

In the end, though, no Dru recast ever--okay? LOL Rowell or no one. (Same goes, IMO, for Malcolm).

No, we were told it was Sheila. Except we were told she was alive when the picture was taken. I forget if she was intentionally trying to fake out the death, or what.

• Members

Mark... she wasn't a BIG former star.... but this character would make sense:

HILARY LANCASTER

Think about it, and the DNA test showing Ryder is related to Kevin is NOT because Tom Fisher is his father, but because MICHAEL is! I think it could be revealed that Hilary was pregnant with Michael's baby, and she kept it a secret, now she wants him back, or wants revenge, or whatever.

• Members

Now I'm really going to get sick. If Ryder is Micheal son. Doesn't that still make Eden his aunt. Eden & Micheal does shared a father.

The part I'm going to be sick about is IF Ryder going to rape his step aunt. Ewwww it's bad enough it would be incest but rape it just so wrong.

• Members

After Paul had already had Sheila imprisoned, it was revealed that Paul had taken a picture of Sheila posing as a corpse months earlier to put Lauren's mind at ease after they found out she was on the lose. Supposedly Paul had caught Sheila just before Fen was born, after seeing her buy baby gifts and followed her because she was acting strangely. This was explained in flashbacks because the story did not start until New Year's 2008 when Michael had followed Paul and found out he was keeping Sheila in the prison nursery.

• Members

Is this "Daisy" Ryder remembers supposed to be Sheila's daughter?

I thought of Sheila when his mom visited and then it pretty much confirmed it for me when her next hit was releaved to be Michael and Lauren.

A few weeks back it was stated somewhere that B&B had contacted KB. Does Sheila not have Phyllis' face anymore?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I Find all the talk of the return of Tawny, Sheila and Patty funny. Although Andrea Evans did NOT create the role of Patty Williams she was the last actress to play the role before the current storyline. If I remember the 1ST Patty shot Jack and then Andrea took over the role and was playing Patty when she remembered having done it. So the idea of having Andrea on the show as Tawny while Patty is on it played by other actress is a hoot.

• Members

Wow, it just hit me how much of this storyline I forgot. I remember I was furstrated I wasted my time to watch the story

Sure didn't, I remember when I heard how disappointed I was that it was being done and anytime I ever caught a glimpse of SB in the role I kept willing her to just change characters with LW

Sure didn't

Archived