Y&R casting spumor?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sometimes wonder if if it could be a re-vamped Tawny...she didn't interact with Lauren but God knows I don't remember Tawny's s/l with Amber. She would be related to Little Eric - probably his Aunt? i'm grasping at straws here.

Or..............this is my final guess - Sheila's daughter Dianna or Erica. That's all I got Marky!!!!!

• Members

But Tawny was a tollbooth operator in Furnace Creek. So it seems like a stretch. EXCEPT that Deacon IS also from Furnace Creek (or at least travelled through there). Tawny could have had a son, even though the art world bit doesn't compute.

But why would Tawny want her daughter Amber to be raped? Unless she views Deacon as Amber's "true love", and was trying to force that. Unlikely, though. Tawny liked $$. Deacon's a low-rent scumbag, and Daniel is connected to the Abbott and Newman million$.

• Members

A lot could have happened to Tawny since we last saw her. Your point about Deacon's sexual blackmail is good (it still wasn't rape to me - ask any woman who's been physically raped about this s/l and they'll get indignant) but they could be entirely revamping her - think Patty. And if she's holding his son hostage, it would put the fear of God in him (though I don't think she'd hurt her own blood). Tawny wasn't dangerous though. The art world thing, well, Deacon never cared about art either till he came to GC.

Anyways - she's still on my suspect list, with Sugar and Sheila. The people who helped Sheila change her face seemed to be part of some crime syndicate - and she's done a money-caper before on B&B - so the more I think about it...it's prolly Sheila. Nelson said B&B were talking to KB but it could've just as easily been Y&R.

Something about a possible meeting of Patty and Sheila makes me want to do my gay-happy-rainbow dance..

• Members

That would be the dumbest, worst character assasination ine history of like ever- but it's as good as guess as any at this point. But hopefully by next week someone will have spilled the beans. I'm bummed they're not doling out clues in the beginning like they did with Patty, just expository...

• Members

Is Ryder younger then Lily? If so by how much. I'm going to throw my two cents in. What about Dru who will be recast by the woman who played in Flashdance. What about when Dru & Lily lived in Paris Dru actually got with a white frenchman. She told Lily that she going to one of her model gigs in another country but she actually delivered a baby. Left the baby to get adopted. Then came back like everything is alright.

• Members

Perhaps Sheila has a twin sister out there who the evil mother preferred and that was always the reason why Sheila despised her mother which was never addressed on Y&R during Bill Bell's tenure.

Did we have any kind of proof that Pheila was ever Sheila? The body type difference alone made the possibility extremely impossible. Sugar and Sheila worked because they were close enough in body type and facial structure. Pheila could have just been some lanky loser that real Sheila hired to pretend to be her so that everyone would think she was well and truly dead.

Mark H, you are dead on that Sheila is really the only one with the motive to go after Amber. Amber was introduced as Baby Mary's Nanny and worked with James and Maggie against Sheila time and time again.

They could so easily write that years ago, Sugar convinced the legal system through DNA that she was not Sheila and served her time in prison for aiding and abetting her escape. Once she was released, Sugar had plastic surgery to look like Robin Mattson, while Sheila resumed her own identity. Now she is free to come on Y&R as Sugar, but really Sheila.

The funny thing to me as that Little D, or E or ABC is being shown in pictures as being 5 or 6 when in real aging he would really be 10 as he was born in 1999.

Archived