Who's the worst actor on your show??

• Members

I actually think Jason Thompson is quite natural and underrated but I agree about Christopher. He seems dull and bored much of the time. Maurice Bernard is also terrible. I don't get why he is so praised. He seems like a very lazy actor who makes a lot of bad acting choices.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definetly wouldnt call EB the worst actor on the show but he is not a great one. He is HIGHLY overrated and I dont see his appeal. All he can do convincinly is anger and yelling. He otherwise is very stiff, emotionless and overall unimpressive. Those he works closest against like Peter Bergman and Eileen Davidson can act circles around him

• Members

I can't agree with Terri Colombino. I think she is wonderful, with a flair for comedy and drama. Otherwise:

Drake Hogestyn: The Worst Of The Worst, makes Ronn Moss look like Laurence Olivier.

Austin Peck: He's bad, but working with pros like Michael Park and Maura West didn't exactly mean he would shine by comparison.

Eden Riegel: I could've picked almost anyone from AMC, but she is about the worst.

Noelle Beck: At first I thought it was her non-existant chemistry with Liz Hubbard and Jon Hensley, but no...her fake crying only makes me miss Martha Byrne more and more.

Maurice Benard/Grayson McCouch: The Mumbles Twins....were they separated at birth?

• Members

Drake's acting was the raised eyebrow...lol

AP has always sucked for me...he sucked on Days and now on ATWT.

Eden is so overrated in my book.

Noelle Beck is just your average actor. Nothing real special about her.

Grayson got the mumbles ever since Goutman and Co. decided to make him Sonny 2.0.

• Members

Right of the top of my head,the ones I watch the most...

YR: Victoria actress Amelia Heinle I think (I know my Thom B is not all that and a bag but he was never a great actor even the first time around, I just like my Phillip Chancellor...bad acting and all LoL

just don't understand why he doesn't go to a coach to hone up a bit its understandable he's rusty but they have coaches out here.

BB: Ron Moss it amazes me after all this time he still can't act its mindboggling

GH: Steve Burton just looks bored maybe Franco will spike a fire under his ass

...Lisa LoCicero has a tendency to overact, Kelly Monaco, where do I begin?

2981201890101759456S500x500Q85.jpg

Love Stories Unfold

"In a castle dark, or a fortress strong with chains upon my feet

the story always end....." Gordon Lightfoot...

banner via godfatherambs

Archived