Who's the worst actor on your show??

• Members

I couldn't immediately think of anyone who is so bad that they take me out of a scene. I think Jon Lindstrom is miscast but that's the writing as much as the acting.

I don't care for Grayson McCouch. Other than that I don't really have a big problem with anyone. I know a lot of people hate Silbermann, and Noelle Beck, but they don't bother me that much.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

note: I don't know the names for everybody on every show lol...Sorry!!

AMC: Cameron Mathison and whoever those people playing Marissa, Randi, and the DA's wife are (Emma is bad too, but Im not going to say children)

B&B: Texas Battle, Ronn Moss, and whoever it is that plays Donna

OLTL: John Paul Lavioser, Farah Fath, Michael Easton, and whoever plays Shaun's brother that was running through the hospital screaming

Y&R: Amelia Heinle

GH: Bradford Anderson, Steve Burton and Maurice Benard

DAYS: Nadia Bjorlin

I can't think of anyone in particular on ATWT, although Grayson McCouch isn't my favorite, he doesn't bother me; Jon Lindstrom is just miscast; and while Im not sure Stuart Damon and Lynn Herring really belong on ATWT per se, I don't think they're doing a bad job at all (for me, it's more much of a 'umm okay why is Alan Quartermaine in Oakdale and oh look here comes Lucy Coe too' thing than bad acting)

• Members

Worst actors?

GH

Jason Thompson I think is the clear winner of this award. It is just amazing to watch him year after year only able to play Patrick as mopey, melancholy, sullen or angry. Kimberly McCullough gets brought down in scenes with him to the point that she too is intolerable, and then when she acts with just about anyone else you are hit with a feeling of "oh, there's Robin! I used to like her."

AMC

Thorsten Kaye, can there be anyone else? Does his character have a pulse?

DOOL

this is a tough one. The girl who plays Stephanie? She seems nice on the show, but so what? She is just there.

OLTL

Michael Easton. He makes Thorsten Kaye look bubbly and perky. They should put his character in a coma, because he would rock those scenes.

• Members

That would be great for him if he were on Skinemax (although their actors are better - AND hotter), but huge amounts of OLTL are devoted to JPL. He and Farah Fath have been helping to wreck the show for over a year now and his acting choices never fail to drag everyone around him down.

• Members

I see all the mentions of Bradford Anderson on GH. I was going to add him with Burton and Benard instead of Christopher, but decided to give Anderson credit for enthusiasm and trying. Otherwise it would be 4 way tie for the worse. I am always amazed when fans say that GH has great actors. The show is anchored by two of the worse actors on daytime. I can't wait to laugh at Burton trying to act against James Franco. I can hear all the praise for horrible Burton already. LOL!

• Members

I forgot about Tyler Christopher.

GH does have horrible lead actors. I would say they have one of the worst male casts on daytime, between Benard, Burdon, Anderson, Christopher, Geary. The women tend to carry them. I do like Brandon Barash, although he will likely be gone soon, especially since they have their big superstar on the way back...

• Members

Get OUT of my head. lol! Heinle and Khalil just cannot even be bothered. Christel only comes alive when they bring out the puppy.

Oh. Where to start --

Lazy-assed and arrogant:

When Maurice Benard hates the actor he is playing opposite, he won't even look at them or respond to what they are saying. Tyler Christopher does the same thing (remember Nadine?), and Thorsten Kaye on AMC, too. I cannot abide that kind of rudeness.

Tony Geary. STFU. That former EP you hate made it possible for you to hang out in hash cafés six months out of the year.

Just plain lazy-assed:

Christel Khalil, quit bitching about the bald cap and just shave your head already!

Julie Marie Berman. I know you think that by rushing through your lines, you'll be able to pull the wool over our eyes and persuade us that you are, somehow, giving us something Emmy-worthy. Nice try.

Michelle Stafford (2006-2008). Yah, definitely, definitely.

Amelia Heinle. Curing insomnia one day at a time.

So hammy they are giving me the oinks:

Bradford Anderson. I feel bad for this guy because his dialogue is just so atrocious.

Jack Wagner. And please cut your damn hair.

John McCook. Old skool blowhard.

Shawn Christian: Intense. Dial it down a notch or 7.

So hammy they are giving me the oinks (but I love them anyway):

The jazz hands twins -- Judith "There's NO bidness like SHOW bidness" Chapman. And Christian "I. Am. What I AM, I am my own special CREE-A-SHUN" LeBlanc.

No hope:

Ronn "Poncho" Moss. President for life.

Jennifer Gareis. Woof.

Nadia Bjorlin. Makes blow-up dolls look feisty and animated.

Honorable mention: that doctor dude on OLTL who had the crazy fit in the hallway two weeks ago.

• Members

ETA: I forgot to mention two particular offenders from GH!

One is Laura Wright and her snarling, shreiking one-note take on a two-note character. Look out! NuNuNuCarly's in TOWN and she is shooting first and asking questions later! Kickin ass six ways to Sunday and taking no prisoners! WOOOO!

The other is Kelly Monaco. I like Sam and love lil KeMo but her whispery line delivery makes my brain itch.

Archived