Days:SOD Spoiler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah RJ and JR better be featured in this otherwise it will flop.

I do and I don't. I do in that I don't want it to come off as shock and awe. I want it to impact Days for years to come which I think it will. I also want it done right with everyone that should be involved being involved (meaning Lexie, Abe, all of the hortons and brady's, possibly Celeste).

Days has enough of a young cast now to do this. They got the vets, the 30 somethings, the 20 something's and then new generation (Abby, Chelsea, Max and to some extent Will). They also still have Jack JR, Theo, and Claire if she survives so Days can afford to take this risk. I just want it done right. Days has been on such a roll that I am expecting this to be good-you can't mess this up otherwise it could backfire big time IMO.

• Administrator

With all the JT flashbacks and mentioning, I think they're going to bring him back. The way I would do it is have Barb/Glen die and Bo/Hope get JT back.....only to lose him again. There's some kind of accident and both JT and Zach are hurt badly. JT's braindead and he's the only one who could save Zach. Hope/Bo have to decide to let JT go to save Zach. Maybe Hope is having trouble with this and doesn't really want to take JT off life support, but Bo gives the doctors permission. Hope is thankful that Zack is safe now but she's still upset with Bo and can't forgive him right away.

• Members

I'd love to see a JT return because, as I said, I am doing it in my blog! LOL. Too weird! It'd be neat.

But I think it's going to be either Zach dies to save Claire or Zach dies to save Chelsea (ick. let the brat die!)

I want psycho Lexie back too!

• Members

I agree-if it comes down to Zach or Chelsea-forgive me for saying this but LET THE WASTE OF SPACE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD TRAMPY BRAT DIE!!! (I mean come on we sae her die like 7 years ago-that id was as dead as it can get so let's correct the mistake :lol: )

If comes down to Zach or Claire I would still go with saving Zach since we have an actual actor playing the kid and not some cabbage patch kid with Austin Peck's stunned look on his face (as exhibited on Monday's show :lol: ). Zach is so cute and I think this story would have more weight with a actual baby playing Claire. I would also want Claire gone so I can have my Shimi which I hope I get anyway :D .

• Members

OMG, this sounds like it's leading to some absolutely amazing material for Peter and Kristian.

FINALLY! I'm so excited. I'm near tears already just thinking about Bo and Hope losing their little boy. Oy.

Roman/Nicole? LMAO

Hope recently mentioned that she would never want Zach in a car with Chelsea driving and Bo didn't seem to take it all that seriously. Well, perhaps with Chelsea's upcoming parade of car accidents, Bo will let Chelsea drive Zach somewhere and she gets into (another) accident, killing Zach? Then Bo will keep the truth from Hope, hence his "sin of omission." Either that, or Chelsea will hit Zach with her car, killing him. Then Zach's organs and whatnot will save Claire, the little brat.

• Members

This may be amazing material for Peter and Kristian but I'm gonna hate losing Zack just to save Claire or Chelsea.

Not only that, but I see a Bo and Hope split coming too and I absolutely don't want that.

Reilly always did like Bo and Billie and now things are falling into place for that to happen.

Archived