Days:SOD Spoiler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree-they need to find someone her age that she can have a real chance with. I like her with Austin but that isn't happening and I liked her with Victor. I will wait to see how the Roman thing plays out-I think they should pair her with Frankie. They had good chemistry in the office scenes back in October. I just hope they don't ruin her-I have come to love her since Brady left. I will wait and see although this idea has me on the fence.

• Members

Just like Chelsea, anything that's attached to Roman -- even if it's just someone TALKING about him -- turns into instant fast-forward material.

Here comes another "boring Nicole" period. Why do they take one of my favorite characters and continue pairing her with these hideous people! Brady, Victor, Roman... hell, I'd prefer Eric! Or Austin ;) Of course, Nicole/Austin will never work unless they actually have Nicole caring more about Austin than just trying to get him into bed. Before, there were GENUINE feelings. Now, it's like a competition. Why isn't the genuine feeling part being played? Dammit.

LMAO, like Billie/Roman all over again.

Can you imagine Julie Pinson's Billie with Roman? EEEEEEEKKKK!!

Could be... *gulp* ....Y...y...ye.....year..s? As in, 12 months times three, four, five?

KILL ME NOW!

I don't want Shawn/Belle/Phillip to go on for another day, not to mention several more years!

KILL ME NOW!

Get this [!@#$%^&*] over with, damn it! No more Shimi-shimi-cocopuff, no more Phelle.

KILL ME NOW!

• Members

You can't see this right now but I have the BIGGEST smile on my face after reading just three posts in this thread...when Kenny posted that teaser about Chelsea's first accident, I said I wanted Zach DEAD. And now I get it?!!! THANK YOU, TPTB!! This will be excellent soap opera...and in terms of shock value, it will TOTALLY beat the Salem Serial Killer.

Archived