Days:SOD Spoiler

• Members

"You can expect life-changing miracles for three of our characters," teases EP Ken Corday. "And at least two very surprising weddings."

BO/HOPE/CHELSEA/BILLIE: There is a major, major Bo and Hope story and the ripple effects will play out through the year. Tragedy is going to rock the Brady household and will create a painful miracle. WIll their marriage hold up under the stress of this unbelievable pain, and will Bo be able to make amends for his sin of omission? This is huge. They are tested."

Myabe in relating news, on Friday, December 30, Chelsea gets into another accident.

The Silver Link

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, Zack is going to die(they have been hinting at it all month) and I am going to be VERY upset!!!!!!!

I can't wait to read whats in store for the rest of the show!

Two Surprise Wedding:

Shawn and Mimi for sure

The Second one I am going to go with Austin/Carrie or Austin/Sami or Lucas/Sami or Lucas/Carrie.

Thanks

• Members

I hate to lose Zach but if done right this could be the most heartbreaking story in Days history. I mean he is the son of a beloved supercouple and had an effect on so many due to the baby switch (Abe/Lexie/possibly Celeste/the Horton clan/the Brady clan). I will admit this will be hard to watch but I think it could be a great story and these spoilers are really good. Days has been great and I am looking forward to the next few weeks and watching these play out.

As for Chelsea getting in another accident, good god this girl needs to just stay in for awhile or be watched 24/7 or something. I mean seriously how many times is she gonna be reckless and not learn anything. I wish it was her that would go but it wouldn't have the same impact as Zach who people actually like. :lol:

Either way sounds like some powerful stuff ahead on Days.

• Members

Wow..would they really kill off Zack? that would be pretty damm shocking...But it would create an incredible story for bo and hope..I'm just glad Bo and Hope are finally getting a meaty story after sitting on the backburner for the last few months..

Weddings? Marlena and Alex remarried? Shimi?

• Members

It would be an amazing story if Chelsea got into a car accident with Zack in the car, and Bo and Hope would have to choose to pull the plug on one and donate their organs to the other. Think of how incredible the story would be. Peter and Kristian would rock the house.

• Members

I think that Chelsea gets into an accident with Zack along in the car. Both are severley injured and rushed to the hospital. Chelsea can survive, but is in desperate need of an organ transplant. Zack, on the other hand, is not going to get better and the doctors urge Bo and Hope to take him off life support. Hope is solely against the idea and refuses to kill her son. Bo will learn that Chelsea needs an organ and Zack is coincidently a match and could give it to her if taken off life support. Hope refuses, saying that there could be a miracle that Zack survives, but Lexie claims there is none. Chelsea's condition gets worse as she waits for an organ. Billie will plead with Bo to reconsider taking Zack off life support in order to save their daughter. Billie will say that Zack is not going to get better. Chelsea at least has a chance. Hope will be called away for a while and Bo will face the hard decision without his wife to pull the plug on Zack and sign the organ over to Chelsea. Hope will come back to the sad news and her life will be crushed. She feels as though she's lost everything that means something to her: her son and Bo's trust. Hope will learn that Billie had a hand in convincing Bo to do the deed. Hope will be done with Bo and will tell him to go after Billie and have the family with Billie and Chelsea that he robbed her of with Zack. Hope will file for divorce and JER will get his Bo and Billie relationship that he's wanted ever since Hope came back the first time (as Gina).

Archived