Days:SOD Spoiler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened to Bonnie and Roman? That would be less vomit-inducing than Nicole and Roman.

Why are TPTB so determined to trash Nicole? Eric has only been her real love interest since she came on. The rest were a marriage for money (Victor) flings (Colin and that other dude), and obsessions (Brady and Austin). It's time for this girl to get a REAL love interest that's not old enough to be her father or grandfather!

• Members

This is really stupid move, not because it wouldn´t be a powerfull story, but this absolutely isn´t a time for another death crisis and yet another destroyed couple. Reilly is crazy. Just tune in to the show. There is nothing than someone dying, someone mourning, someone on the verge of life. One scene, Claire is dying. Second scene, Jack is dead and Jennifer is desperate. Another scene, Chelsie is in a car crash. Who wants to watch this?! I think TPTB are so afraid we are going to tune out without something dramatic all the time, they are stuffing the show with these scenes, but it is getting very very tiring. And as we don´t have anough of real tragedy, they are even trying to sold Chelsie´s little accident as another one and it takes two whole shows than they finally show Chelsie is not the one who is dead.

I have many friends who decided to tune out because they don´t want watch this show for necrophiliac, as they call it, during holidays. It got too depressing for them. And instead DAYS finally making atleast someone happy, he is planning to put in yet another tragedy, so all the show is about are desperate, crying and wretched people.

• Members

ICAM! The fact that Josh Taylor is now Roman Brady is a joke especially now that Wayne is back on the show. Nicole and Roman is just gross TV as far as I'm concerned. They are two characters I wouldn't mind getting bumped off the show completely.

• Members

Actually I like the idea a little. They had great scenes back in November at the bar when he bough her a drink and it would really up the intensity in the Sami/Nicole rivalry. I do like the idea of Bonnie and Roman better but this isn't bad either. How about a Bonnie/Roman/Nicole triangle? :lol:

I do agree though-I hate Josh Taylor as Roman but loved him as Chris. I hope they make Drake or Wayne Roman-there are so many possibilities there to explore.

All I know is I have come to love Arianne Zuker so I don't want her gone. Get rid of Chelsea not her. Nicole is so entertaining and I love what is being done with her right now. I will just see how it plays out but if they ruin Nicole for me then I will be angry :angry: .

• Members

Here is the Shawn/Belle/Mimi/Phillip part

SHAWN/BELLE/MIMI/PHILIP: Others learn about the paternity pickle, which threatens the relationships of Shawn and Mimi, and Philip and Belle, "Sooner or later, the secret's gonna get out. When will Shawn and Belle find out it's their baby? It's a very classic DAYS story, like Mike/Bill/Mickey/Laura. Could be years. Things are going to get much more desperate for Claire. Belle and Philip are looking for a miracle.

http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/21251.html

• Members

And THAT, in a nutshell, is the answer to Bree's question B). Nicole is trash no matter which way you spin it, lol. Ari's a good actress but no amount of acting can make Nicole anything other than a slut. A smart one but a conniving slut nonetheless. ;)

Archived