Days:SOD Spoiler

• Members

Finally! A Lexie/Abe spoiler! :) Honestly, I think they should cut their losses with Tek and focus on re-establishing the Carver family in Salem. Maybe even bring in some young blood from the Carver side so that the younger cast can actually interact beyond the Mimi/Philip/Belle/Shawn quadrangle. It would certainly be a change from just Bradys and Hortons (which are hard to date since they're so closely related).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the fact that Abe, Lexie and Tek are mentioned. BUT, they haven't really had a story. It COULD of been an awesome story. Typical triangle, but still... I'm not going to get my hopes up, though.

Why JER insists on just writing for a core group of people really irritates me. I can't remember but was he always this obvious?

And dear god, I cannot sit through years of Shimi/Phelle and this Claire crap. End it NOW. Although I have enjoyed a lot of the hospital scenes. And Kate is back being the classic bitch we all know she really is.

And EW at Nicole/Roman. END.THEM.NOW. No offense to Josh Taylor, but he needs to GO. The character is SO not needed now that Wayne is back. Make Wayne some brainwashed Roman and get rid of Taylor. It's still doable, as insane as it will seem to the viewers. We've had to put up with worse storylines...

• Members

I am looking forward to Shimi/Phelle. They really have come around and really entered a phase where all four are tolerable and entertaining. They have the history now and the freshness of the Shimi pairing and baby Claire. And they all have really good portrayers behind them except for Brandt, but he's good enough.

Archived