Guiding Light discussion thread

• Members

Matt was going to be a love interest for Harley...I assume Robert N had already let the show know he was leaving.

I would have been fun with Reva comforting Marah if it were a dream.

I always say you can tell what parts were Pam Long..what parts were Curlee..as 1991 continues.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And what was weird is this was not 1962..what was so controversial about being Jewish, half the execs at the network probably were. I can see it would be annoying if it was all about that but the guy is Jewish just like the Reardons were Catholic and the Coopers were most likely Greek Orthodox and then you move on with the story.

Which ones do you think? I see the Bauer scenes being Curlee as she loved the Bauers...the Spaulding scenes?

• Members

Hey everyone, I have news! Someone was kind enough to reach out to me via email regarding the September 1993 episode I was looking for - the community pulled through again!

My way of giving back is that I've created a GL folder in the Y&R/B&B vault! If you're not familiar, access details are in my signature. That being said, I will be much less involved in contributing as I'm not nearly as tuned into GL as I am Y&R/B&B. I also had concerns that the 5TB storage limit might prove to be challenging - however, I'll continue to monitor the storage room. I'll separate the vaults when the time is necessary.

Please keep the same folder structure as the Y&R/B&B folders and organize by decade, year, and if necessary, month.

Happy uploading everyone!

• Members

I read that munecojim is now gone and Bob TV is gone again too. So is ClassicOLTL.

I don't know what's happening. I find it hard to believe P&G suddenly cares about their soaps. Is this another type of crackdown from Youtube?

Old episodes of GL, AWATWT, etc. are the main thing that has kept me going in recent years with the soap landscape such a wasteland. That and the excitement of knowing something new may be uploaded somewhere. Now people are going to be much more scared to put up any content. We are given so little to enjoy these days but corporations want to squeeze out every last drop.