• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm going to try to catch this live.

The ATWT livestream has about 9700 views.  If that could somehow be bumped up to 10,000 perhaps it might encourage Locher (or someone else) to do more of these. If people have a lot of soap fans on their social media (outside of this board), maybe they can get them to watch/listen.  If there is a sense that a respectable number of people are interested via the view count, who knows? Someone might decide that there is enough interest to engage fans of these shows a bit more, down the road.

• Members

If the special guest is EW, I think that would be insane, considering Maureen and Jerry's involvement, how Robert Newman has basically panned Peapack or literally doesn't want to talk about it, and Zimmer spoke negatively about in her book.  It would make sense to invite someone that everyone invited actually had a good working relationship with (and not a boss). This isn't a decade ago and a Ryan's Hope chat that had alum actors with creator/writer Claire Labine. With the ATWT livestream, I am surprised that more haven't watched, but perhaps how you have to go to the specific youtube page is a deterrent. What would be cool is if they had clipped a couple of best moments and have the ATWT peeps tweet them to see how much reaction happened. 

• Members

Maureen looks amazing. She has not aged.

Please register in order to view this content

My heart is so full right now. Kim's daughter is a front line nurse and had to be tested and they're waiting for the results.

It's really ... something ... how we truly are in this pandemic together.  

• Members

Getting used to Maureen not having red hair but she basically looks the same. Everybody looks pretty good. Nice to see. I'm glad that at least 1,000 people are watching. Hopefully more people watch as it goes along and the replay. This is just making me want them to keep doing these.

• Members

I can't believe that either! So many of these great actors are just sitting at home. I know they have other interests, jobs, do other things, so they're not sitting there waiting for the phone to call but ugh. So many talented soap vets not being used hurts my heart.

Nice seeing Jill Lorie Hurst, Mimi Torchin and others in the chat

Stephanie Gatschet and Crystal Chappell are also in the chat

LOL at Kim "time traveling through Crystal's boobs" and Maureen bringing up the children kidnapping storyline. OMG I'm dying. MORE OF THIS!!!

Kim brought up Blake's twins. LMAO.

Jerry brought up Jane Elliot/Carrie

Please register in order to view this content

God this is so needed and so great.

Aww, Marj Dusay. I liked Kim mentioned filling Bev's shoes and how the character was different.

Edited by KMan101