Guiding Light discussion thread

• Members

Alan Locher's YouTube channel just put up that a GUIDING LIGHT chat will take place on April 8th at 3:00PM (the show's former timeslot). 

Kim Zimmer, Robert Newman, MAUREEN GARRETT and Liz Keifer (eh) will be on hand. 

I think Don Hastings was a surprise for the ATWT one so hopefully we get a surprise guest.

I'm so excited to see Maureen Garrett and Robert Newman.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, Maureen is the only one I care about. Kim and Robert were on The Talk a few years back for that CBS Daytime reunion thing they did, and while Liz Keifer has always seemed like a nice woman, my Blake is Sherry Springfield. 

Pleasantly surprised by Maureen though. She's usually a very private person, so it's quite a treat. 

• Members

That would be awesome. Kim Zimmer is always everywhere, so I don't need to see her again, per se, but now that the show is long gone, I'd be happy to hear her spill some real tea about all the turmoil TGL went through during its decline. Lord knows, the stupid storylines by TPTB really destroyed Reva and left her as a hollow, cartoon figure. No one was able to write for Zimmer effectively except Pamela Long.