OLTL: Discussion for the week September 21

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

So how are the Vegas related to Tea? It's not blood related, right? But more of a "family friend"?

Okay so if Jared is behind Jessica's stalking, what motive would he have? And I really hope this isn't the beginning of a Jolie reunion. *puke*

Any scenes with Jack are fun to watch. That kid is awesome. Carmen LoPorto has a bright future.

• Members

Tea isn't related to the Vegas. She grew up in Angel Square, I think.

Unfortunately they're never able to resist making Tea all about Todd once she stays around, so she becomes very generic and very shallow as a character, as I thought she was back when JFP tried to make her a big heroine.

I wouldn't be as bothered about Blair becoming a Todd/Tea prop if I thought there was a way out for the character, but I think it may be more that they just don't care about her and have no plans for her. She was in this same role with John/Marty earlier this year.

• Members

I get the hint that Blair will be involved with Ross. Is that like to happen? Like Dorian, I want Blair away from Todd's drama.

I wish that a director would insist that ME change his expression once in awhile instead of letting him drone along.

I remember SH as being a better actor. I am wrong?

Archived