OLTL: Discussion for the week September 21

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm on the fence with the whole Twitter thing. I think it's one of the many problems about celebrities Tweeting, defining that line between friend/family and fan. Then again, I wouldn't drop f-bombs in front of many of my own relatives in person or over the internet.

• Members

It was a good episode, until that horrible ending. John's smug ass hole face should never close an episode. BARF!

On a superficial note, John Brotherton is perfect.

The only other part of the episode I found lacking were the Stacy/Kim scenes because I knew it wouldn't change a damn thing.

It was finally nice to see JPL be subtle again. Let's hope he stays awhile.

And I can't wait for Natalie to chew out John. Of course, Michael Easton/Thorsten Kaye couldn't show emotion to save his life.

• Members

And like that, I am back to not enjoying OLTL. I love the David and Bo interactions. I felt for David when he said that he always wanted a father like Bo, then laughed when he said that Bo tries and fails alot. I want to see Bo, David and Matthew become a strong family unit. I liked Markko's father overhearing David and Bo's conversation and reaching out to Markko.

The rest of the show I didn't like much. I simply do not care about Fish and his family drama. Kyle is still weird looking. Tea/Todd/Blair give me a skin rash.

• Administrator

It was fathers/sons themed episode which reminded me, once again, of old-school Carlivati because he used to have themed episodes/stories back then too. I'm glad that one dad (Markko's) finally accepted his son, while the other dad (Fish's) didn't accept his son (it would've been overboard if Fish's dad accept him this quickly). I also loved Bo's discussion with his sons Matthew/David and there was a Drew mention too. I really enjoyed today's episode.

• Members

I enjoyed the episode. And for the first time in my life I didn't want Jack to get hit by a semi. He's going to be such a damn bastard as he grows up. Jack himself, I think, will lead to Todd's true redemption.

And Jason Tam was the MP of the episode for me. He constantly does a great job and today I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

It was also great to see David not be a joke for once. He actually showed genuine emotion and feeling. I hope they keep him this way instead of a moron 24/7.

Archived