GH: You better not Soil me or make me watch S&Em much longer

• Webmaster

I'm about to vomit from the S&Em Previews (this is a vent post, not so much a spoiler one) that we just received from ABC. Whomever likes the coupling will be jumping for joy, while I wish I could jump into a river and clean my mouth from all the ish I just read. Ugh, nasty nasty nasty. And Carly? She has to be the biggest prop whore for this couple to succeed? I don't think so. Poor Michael has to be entangled between the Lion, the Witch, and their Wardrobe known as Em, and I hate S&C!!!

Sigh

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I am a Sonny fan and I want to throw my TV out the window with this pairing. I will not watch any Sonny scnenes with Emily, I cant I feel dirty and sick when I watch there scenes. I dont know I want JT and Victoria on Y and R and they have a huge age difference but I cant stand Sonny and Emily. Go figure I am a freak of nature. I also dont want Sonny and Carly either both pairing suck for Sonny. I want something different and my banner says it all.

• Members

Despite the nauseting feeling I have in my stomach, I actually enjoy the pairing. Not because I like the characters together, actually, it's quite the opposite. If they're together, I don't have to fast forward as much! lol Normally, my finger is on the button if either of them are on the screen, but if they're together, well, that just makes things a lot easier! lol

• Members

Yeah but Emily is adopted so they are not blood related at all. And Jason and Emily are close but by far not like your regular brother and sister.

I hate the pairing too. Nux3 Carly is a better pair for Sonny. And I don't think age is playing anytype of role her. Emily has been aged so she's probably in her 30's and Sonny in his 40's. I don't think this is coming across as a younger woman/older man story.

• Members

I think GH finally stumbled upon the most offensive coupling.

At first I thought it was NEm, and then possibly Maxie and Jesse, but this by far surpasses all those other pathetically pimped out couples.

It's even more offensive than Dusty "I'm double her age" Donovan shacking up with Lucy on ATWT.

Archived