Y&R: is Tammin Sursok out?

• Members

I like Clementine Ford, but not like obsessively... I just think she's good. Just to have around for a rainy day you know, she's a much more reserved, older Mac, and if she keeps Billy from impregnating others, then bully for her.

Colleen on the other hand isnt even useful as a supporting character. I'd love to see her little wardrobe malfunction turn into a devastating meth habit, and then go off to rehab for a very long time and come back cleaned up as Adrianne Leon bahaha let's see Sursok pull off a meth addict with rotting teeth and everything, looking like a zombie out of the Thriller video, now that would be funny.

Like omg. I sooo love this meth, it's better than a shrimp on the bahbie

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell no, she's not even good enough for GH, IMHO! If she's indeed out, I want to be able to forget that I ever heard the name Tammin Sursok.

Tammin hasn't proved YET that this is/was her role. Colleen, has become a non-essential character ever since she replaced Leon. Yes, part of that blame can be placed on the writers BUT, it's more like the actress had many weaknesses and these writers knew it. Plus, she wasn't/hasn't been too popular with fans and would rather be off searching for her big movie career. She is the biggest reason Colleen is no longer a key player in the 20's crowd. If her flashing her breasts to everyone at the bar, is her exit storyline then, it's very fitting! TIIC would be so lucky as to have Leon or even Fonseca back in the role to help redeem this character.

• Members

That's very level-minded, instead of militantly supporting someone who is universally agreed upon to have been a poor poor poor recast and flipping out when people don't like her. I like your way of thinking :)

Archived