Y&R: is Tammin Sursok out?

• Members

All she said it was "amazing." Maybe she liked the challenges of filming "stunt" scenes? Also, again, keep in mind that she can't say anything at this point and has to sell her storyline, no matter how crappy it is.

I don't think they were simply her exit scenes, I think it was the stunt aspect of them and the build-up to them. Her exit scenes could be taped sometime this week.

Maria really needs to quit it with all the death. Why don't characters just leave town anymore? I can see the backlash against Maria and Company getting bigger if this death is true.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is 50/50 for me, about the whole Colleen death spumour, TS leaving because SPUMOURS are only SPUMOURS at the end of the day. When I hear it offcially in the SOD magazines, in the day to day spoilers, and when everything is revealed then I will really believe it and have no doubts.

At this time I can think of million of things why Colleen might or might not die, why TS might leave, why she wouldnt.

But im taking this with a grain of salt, every piece of information.

• Members

This is what I was thinking, well it seems to me TS is not busy at the moment, and If she was filming Spectacular she should have been doing it in April or May like she did the last film, since it is out for 2010. What i also find weird is that I went to wikepedia and it says the film has already been filmed in Canada, and had the list of songs/cast in that film. Two months seems a long time to film one film and I am wondering if she filmed Flicka and Spectacular 2 at the same time since both of them are filmed in Canada.

I dont know but it might be she is GOING to film Spectacular 2 maybe in the next few month but again the film is rumoured to have a Sequel depending on whether it was successful.

So when I take that Into account that actually leaves Tammin with doing nothing.

Also the Daytime Confidential Source states "Sursok is currently filming Flicka 2". She finished the film one month ago so they should have got the facts right and said she has filmed Flicka 2 and is to appear in her other movie, that would not have caused confusion.

So the source doesnt seem totally reliable to me. By "Source" what extent does that go to?? there is always sources relating to Angelina and Brad breaking up every week, but they turn out not to be true. Also a source said Eva Marcille was put on recurring status, yet she is still shown on the show?

Sorry but im not believing anything, that Tammin is staying on Y&R, or that she is leaving Y&R, or Colleen dying, or that Colleen might not die. I will believe it when I see it, and when their is official confirmation like I always do.

• Members

If it makes those of you feel any better that are disheartened by the news of the possibility of Sursok leaving.... it's probably too good to be true. :angry: I don't want her to take this character out the door with her; she's screwed her up enough already!

• Members

I see nothing wrong with recasting in the future if it's the right actress.

I just have problems with killing off yet another character, especially a core character.

Tammin wasn't that well received, especially by the writers who never really wrote anything substantial for her, and she wasn't that popular to the general audience as she was hardly ever shown.

Archived