Y&R: is Tammin Sursok out?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She needs to jump start that damn Fresh Face of Jabot Career and head to London or Milan for a year and come back a fierce, high-falutin model. Damn.

Just take her off of our small screen, please.

I'm sorry to all the TS fans but you must agree that she just never fit into Genoa City. She needs to shine elsewhere. Colleen needs to be on Y&R as a real thorn on Victor's side not a flashing 22 year old girl.

When everyone figures out how to do this really compelling s/l, then they recast.

• Members

I refuse to believe they would kill Colleen's Character off. If the Actress is leaving there is no need to kill the Character they could find somebody later down the line to play Colleen.

Besides I heard that this Spumor possibly was started because they are trying to find leaks and they show had been sending out alot of false Spumors.

• Members

Why should Colleen be killed off if Tammin is out? Colleen was portrayed by other actresses prior to Tammin being cast in the role. Colleen is a legacy character and should not be killed off regardless of who is playing the part.

• Members

Repeated LOLz. That was brilliant!!

It's really as if Cane had no life before Genoa City. His history is a vacuum. I really think this is why he never worked on this show.

TS could go to GH and be someone from Jax's past or go on ATWT and be someone from Simon's. Easy as pie.

• Members

I hope TS does NOT leave and hope Colleen does NOT die. If there was a totally new recast I wouldnt care about the actress and will definetly have less interest in Colleen. Just like everyone else has preferances to what actress portrays a character. For example I loved Tammin and Lyndsy portrayl of Colleen it made me care about the character IMO but I did not like AL Colleen at all. If AL or a different actress played Colleen from the beginning she would not have been my favourite character.

• Members

No, I don't agree with that. When they actually utilized her, she fit in perfectly.

Well, for me at least, Colleen is very much Tammin's role. Yes, other actresses have played her, but I can't imagine Leon, or even Fonseca, doing justice to some of the scenes Tammin has had to work with (ie. the aftermath of Brad's death and the Newman board story) and knocked out of the park. I would no more want Colleen recast than Amber, Kevin or Billy at this point.

If indeed she is out at Y&R, I'd prefer for her to go to B&B, maybe as a daughter for Bill. At least then Don and Tammin would be playing father and daughter again.

• Members

I hope she's doesn't follow Brad B&B is big enough as a cast.

To each their own. IMO, she's part of the reason why Colleen is dead anyway, even on screen (and the fumbles of this week prove it.) They've erracted the character's brain, history, smarts and everything else this last year, why not finish the job?

Archived