AMC: Friday, May 08, 2009

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now, I'm really intrigued by who murdered Dr. Chappelle! I just don't see Adam going so far as to have his henchmen do it.

David fixing the valve in surgery was a nice twist. How long before he uses that info against the Chandlers?

Opal's going to really freak out now that Annie is actually in the window. I can't wait for Monday!

• Members

His acting is very John Callahan-y to me. And that's not good.

Pratt is someone who could care less about acting ability (watch an episode of Models Inc for proof). I truly believe that Randi/Denise Vasi would not have lasted a full year had Pratt not come on board. But she's a pretty face so he will keep her around. Same with Brianne Moncrief's Colby; Pratt actually said that Brianne Moncrief has real untapped talent and that it was one of his primary goals to give her more to do.

Then there's Brittany Allen (Marissa), whose range seems to consist of smiling and laughing.

• Members

I'm actually starting to really enjoy Marissa/Brittany Allen. She is definitely likeable and has shown some natural talent (unlike Brianne Moncrief's stiff take). Plus she's been introduced to the majority of the cast already and has great chemistry with everyone so far (I was surprised by the Aiden scene today - that was a nice touch).

Annie looked great! They should have worked those bangs 6 months ago when the bang style was back in...but it still looks great on her. Loved the ending with Opal.

Really enjoing AMC - just caught up on this week's and it was definitely a 'set up' week for all the crazy shiz that's about to go down...but it was fun to watch. Maybe a little too much RyZendall, but oh well - I like how the heart valved story has included a lot of the cast. I just hate how Zach calls the shots with everyone - and everyone just backs down and cowers down to him.

Oh - I loved the Erica/Mona/Opal scene on Thursday. Susan Lucci nailed it - probably her best acted scene in a long time. She even produced a few tears which is amazing for her. ;)

• Members

WOW! I totally forgot about Samuel Woods (and Mario Van Peebles)!

Yeah, it's time to update the AMC opening. I'd almost swear I still see Eden Riegel there, even though, I know that can't be.

• Members

That's the thing that irritates me about this actress and bleeds into my feelings about the character. That damn smile.

"Your child was alone on the beach! :D "

"My parents died in a car crash, leaving me with no money! :D "

"I'm leaving because I seem to be getting in the way! :D "

"What did you say? I need to have an emergency hysterectomy? :D "

Amazing? Miraculous is more like it. It's a miracle since she probably had her tear ducts sewed shut during that horrid facelift of 2004. Remember? She was in Las Vegas, crying over Eric Kane's coffin -- but her face couldn't move and no tears were produced? I KNOW those things were either sewn up or removed for that latest facelift!

Archived