AMC: Friday, May 08, 2009

• Members

:D That's it. LeClerc called it and your examples are really funny. "That damn smile" is one of the things bugging me about the actress. I know a lot of people are taking to BA but I'm struggling.

Not digging Scott either. Callahan may be apt but I found him more appealing (at least until his last few years) I do know Scott's scenes with Chappelle were a battle royale to be Beige, King of Bland.

Generally speaking and with suspension of disbelief challenges in the medical arena particularly acknowledged, I am enjoying the build up to the big upcoming event.

Erica's scenes talking to Mona were really great. That blue dress? Not so much. Take that blue dress and Opal's French's Yellow Mustard number and torch 'em.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chip Hayes was on fire with the one liners in this episode.

Adam: "The floor is getting wet. Why don't you go rain on somebody else's parade?"

Krystal: "There's something you're not telling me."

David: "What do you mean? Like a secret between us? Now, why would I do something like that to you?"

Marissa: "Wow :D So your dad behaved just as badly as David? :D Wow, something about glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind."

:mellow:

Anyway...

So, anyway it looks like Chappelle couldn't take the heat, huh? Who says nice guys can't finish first? :lol:

Just because I hate him, I'm accusing Tad. He has a history of causing bodily harm to doctors. He punches and strangles David on a bi-weekly basis... He buried another one alive in his own crap and piss... Maybe he takes out his resentment about not having that Doctor Martin gene biologically on other doctors? After all, he doesn't have an alibi. And don't forget, he was doing That Damn Smile of Marissa's after finding out Dixie death wasn't due to the Budget Cut Killer Satin Slayer...

Random joke as I was typing this post... Wouldn't it have been interesting if David and Dr. Chappelle had gone into business together? They could've called the partnership DaveChappelle?

Or if they had gone into business and Dr. Chappelle had been able to date and woo La Kane and manage to get her involved, they could rename the business David LaChappelle?

And way back in those days when Krystal became a Chandler, was I the only one who immediately went to Crystal Chandelier?

• Members

HaHa! R Sinclair, I love you!

That damn smile...UGH...I just want the character dead because of it! Heh! But if someone did murder her, she'd have that ridiculous grin on her face the whole time.

Killer: "You're going to die!"

Marissa: "Oh, really? :D "

Archived