March 16-20, 2009

Toups

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it is a mixed blessing right now.

I want AMC to survive and all of soaps for that matter. But at the same time I am not as happy about AMC as I was in the latter part of 2008. From Oct to December and even part of February I was in love with AMC again.

January was terrible. March for me has been almost unbearable. There is just so much right now I am not feeling. The wonderful balance that the show had for awhile is gone and there is just way too much Ryan, Zach and Kendall for my liking.

I wanted to point out the truth about the ratings though even though I am not happy about the show.

I keep thinking in the back of my mind if the ratings just went down that they would see we want more of other characters again but at the same time I want to see the show do oaky too.

• Members

Wow, Days overtook GH in the 18-49 women demo. They must be melting down at ABC. Be prepared for a new mob war, folks. Let's speculate about the ethnicity of Sonny's new enemies. They are running out of countries. Didn't they already to the Mexicans? Maybe the Colombians or the French are up next. LOL!

• Members

I think it's not the ABC would not be interested in DAYS its that Ken Corday WOULD NEVER EVER let ABC buy the show. ABC owns all their show outright and Corday would never let that happen. He would see the show die first before that happened.

• Members

This just proves that even when OLTL is stumbling like a kid with fetal alcohol syndrome, it is better than GH. Suck it!

And no, this DAYS will be bought [!@#$%^&*] has gotta stop. People been sayin' that for YEARS and it has never happened. Why? Because Kenny Corday burned his bridges and the show is walking dead. Walking. dead. It just looks alive.

Archived