OLTL: Discussion for the Week of March 23rd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I do agree but isn't it possible that this story will transform as we approach the next arc? RC could very well layer the interactions of the principle characters into this story. I'm assuming that the pacing of this story is by design.

• Members

I am going to admit something, I am only 20 minutes into todays DVR but I miss Stacey. I am starting to really enjoy her evil and I am rooting for her to destroy Gigi!

She is horribly written and being force-fed to the audience but its getting fun with her. This show has been missing a good old fashioned female villianess for a long time.

• Members

Poor Natalie. I'm so tired of the melodrama with the Buchanan sisters. When the truth comes out I hope this won't lead to more of Natalie being ostracized until she faces another near-death experience (possibly at the hand of Tess or Bess) and all is forgiven.

I can see why they didn't want the boy who plays Shane to shave his head, but the skull cap shouldn't be quite so obvious.

• Members

Harlem- I have been watching the most awesome videos on Youtube of Maria Roberts and I realized how much I miss a badly written over the top evil villianess. I find Gigi (and the actress's half assed attempts at emotion) more annoying than Stacey. Neither chick can act and I am going to choose the one who is fun. And that's Stacey. She had me roaring the other day. She is just plain evil and sick. She is way to evil to last so I am gonna enjoy her instead of hate her. If OLTL cannot grasp Bill Bell 101- Introduce a character slowly- then I might as well enjoy this girl. OLTL is alot more watchable than most other shows. I gave up on Y&R- its the soap version of paint drying. I don't even miss it. I have stuck with these shows for sentimental reasons- not because I like them in their present states. Like I said- Stacey is bad soap writing. She is not even a character but a caricature being used to cause conflict for Rex and Gigi.

• Members

LOL

I totally agree about Stacey...She's nothing but evil so it's fun for me to watch her....So now Tea is defending in some sense two of Todd's exes...this should be interesting. I'm just excited to see FL in more scenes with Susan and Kassie.

• Members

I was sickened by the previews for tomorrow when I saw Stacy, Rex, Starr and Schuyler (why do I have to think before I spell that guy's name?) This isn't a popular opinion on SON but I'm sick of Rex and Starr. I don't mind Sch . . SKYLAR but I'd rather he interacted with a whole different set of actors. I always feel the need to bathe when I see Stacy.

Archived