OLTL: Discussion for the Week of March 23rd

• Members

Good lord Stacy is crazy. I thought I couldnt hate her more but my hate for her was off the scales today

Im surprised Tea is still here. I thought she was leaving the show weeks ago yet now she has new clients with new stories and new cases. Is Florencia sticking around?

Its even dumber bc Gigi and Rex were not that serious in highschool. They werent in love or even together that long. Their backstory made it look like they casually dated for a short bit and messed around. Stacy is a horribly written character with a horrible story

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They don't have any sibling chemistry. This story is taking a bad direction with Stacy as the villainess to Rex and Gigi. The story should have been that she resented how their parents favored Gigi over her and even when Gigi was kicked out for her pregnancy, Stacy was still never able to live up the expectations they had for Gigi. There had to be another way to justify the sibling rivalry here. I could understand why she would go after Rex. I don't get why she is doing at Shane's expense.

• Members

I watched about .3 of that scene on youtube and just continued on fast forwarding...I'm in the minority but I don't Crystal or the character of Stacy, as I hate Gigi and Rex for the whole Adriana thing...The backstory sucks, but I do like characters that hate the same characters as I do :)

• Members

Adriana's better off being away from them. Look at how Dorian was raked over the coals because she didn't want to give them a video game system. What I think is the worst about this story is they have a perfectly fine subject matter (Rex and Gigi dealing with their child possibly dying, the child who brought them back together in the first place) and they roll over it for all these other melodramatic subjects.

JPL looks so different with the new haircut. He does look more mature, but his face looks very pinched now.

• Members

Antonio's "hair" that looks like a toupee is LOVE.

This Stacey girl. She is the most one dimensional, manipulatively written caricature of a woman I have ever seen. The writing for this girl is giving B&B and Days a run for their money in the bad soap writing department.

But somehow I am enjoying her more and more. She is a spectacle. And there is no way she is gonna last!! I love her evil.

OLTL is getting fun again.

When you hit your 30's and have a tight bod with no body fat- it starts to show in your face and makes you look older. And now that he has no hair- forget it.

I think he looks 20 times hotter. He was always so asexual to me.

Archived