OLTL: Discussion for the Week of March 23rd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bet Marcie will be doing the screeching (in the words of Katherine Chancellor, "Oh God.")

I bet Jessica's reaction to the news will be more understated theatrically since this "dream" of Natalie's played on her worst fears.

• Members

This Destiny chick is beign played by a horrible actress. I cringe watching her.

I feel really bad for Natalie and now wish she never knew the truth. She is once agian placed in a horrible situation. I really wish she had told Viki and let her help her with the fallout

• Members

She's actually the only one of the new set that I enjoy. Too bad the story is all kinds of bad.

And yet, the male Mary-Kay story continues....between that and Stacy, it's all kinds of painful. It's not even really OLTL.

• Members

Wow, Starr is turning into quite the little skank. She's starting to sound like nutjob Stacy

I have to say that I LOVE the idea of this. Im really over them fighting each other and having them be allies, even if temporary will at least be something different for a change and it should be interesting to see these two women actually working to help each other out instead of fighting over a man. I also like Tea helping Marty out bc once again, I could care less about women fighting over a loser like Todd

Archived