OLTL: Discussion for the Week of March 23rd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoever is writing the lines for Todd's little boy, he/she should be fried. What kind of stupid [!@#$%^&*] is the kid saying? He's a KID, he's not a teen or an adult. I don't expect a kid to be speaking like that. It is LAUGHABLE. Especially last week's episodes when the kid visited Todd in jail, that was hilarious.

• Members

I just wish they hadn't used Jack to try to make viewers want Todd to raise his children. He has been a monster for over a year, not even counting his many years of horrible crimes, and they trot out his traumatized son to ask Daddy to come back. No matter what Todd does, there always seems to be an out.

• Administrator

Man, Stacy's such a horrible character and her back story sucks too. She fell "in love" with Rex when she was 14/15 and thinks Gigi "stole" him away and that's why she hates Gigi? Come on! If she's going to do bad things, give her a good reason and make her a rootable bad guy. Cause right now she's so unrootable as the villainess in this story. How the hell is she going to fake a bone marrow transplant? I can't wait to see this (note the heavy sacarsm). :)

Archived