B&B: Week of March 23, 2009

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EXCLUSIVE TIDBITS FROM THIS WEEK OF THE B&B:

Donna realizes that, if she doesn't take Katie's spine, she will become a fish.

Stephanie runs into some trouble while motorcycling through Nevada.

Ridge and Brooke divorce, fall in love again, and remarry.

Marcus discovers that he can buy honey and doesn't have to make it himself.

Teila hatches a great plan: She will burn all the Forresters alive!

Nick and Jackie fight their attraction, but end up sleeping together. Jackie is horrified to find out she's pregnant!

Sounds like another awesome week in L.A.!

• Members

BadZoe, did you get a kick out of the bucket of chicken in the Tridge scene in last week's show? I chuckled and thought of "chicken dance."

Sometimes, I wonder if Brad Bell and the gang really DO read the B&B boards for inside jokes and inspiration.

• Members

BB_FINALcolorcorrected.jpg

At least they made a stab at Susan Flannery looking feminine. But they obviously stuck Winsor Harom and Lesli Kay's heads on two random bodies.

Hunter Tylo = Alexis Colby.

Jack Wagner = second-tier Vegas lounge act.

Ronn Moss = second-tier Vegas magic act. I'm getting Gob from Arrested Development vibes.

• Members

My God, you are absolutely right! :lol: Great comparisons!

And, why oh why can't Stephanie be dressed like this on the show, too? She could SO go for the Katherine Chancellor look, instead she wears pajamas to work every day.

• Members

Susan Flannery could EASILY wear what she's got on in the photo shoot every single day on B&B. It's still a suit, it's just that it's a NICE one with sparkling lapels and she's decked out in jewelry. It'd be so simple. All they have to do is have some NICE suits made for her and every day Susan can cross the hall to Y&R's costume department, grab a few sparkling things out of Jeanne Cooper's jewelry closet (yes you read that right, it's HUGE) and then cross the hall again.

• Members

Heck. Surely B&B has some of Sally Spectra's baubles still in storage?

I don't like that promo shot. I think it looks cheapily and hastily put together. 4 minutes on Photoshop -- at best.

Plus all that black and grey? B&B is one of the most warmly lit shows on Daytime. The writing may stink like 3-day old garbage but everything looks sunny, luxurious and colorful. Remember the old opening credits with the beautiful still photos filled with sunlight on mahogany interiors, satin fabrics scrolling across the screen the color of delicious cupcakes? This promo shot should emulate that. Not a "Christmas 1991-- bye bye 80s, hello recession" greeting card.

• Members

Great episode today.

Loved Steffy flying off the handle at Thomas.

Loved Nick and Jackie.

Loved Brooke visiting Pammy. ("Thanks for playing. Goodbye." :lol:)

Loved (to hate) the Tridge family banding together to keep their demon child out of jail.

Archived