B&B: Week of March 23, 2009

• Members

ITA, the promo shot looks cheap to me. I miss the old opening credits (with the OLD OLD OLD music) ever so much.

Not a "Christmas 1991-- bye bye 80s, hello recession" greeting card = BWAHAHAHAHA BINGO!

I loved it too.

That said, I'm totally on board with Demon Child Thomas...Steffy and Rick are SICK (that's the nickname for them, SICK)...seriously that is just one f--ked up twosome. Bless Kyle Lowder, but the boy is about 2 jazz hands away from starring in his own cabaret...there is just something so....Broadway? about him...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What do you mean Sylph?

In case you're refering to the cast pics: they have been released but only shots for the newcomers so far. I wonder if they actually did the "veteran" (everybody not in involved in the 2008 shoot) cast this time around because the shots are totally in-style with the previous year's shots...

• Members

I'm only in here because I watched a little bit today and didn't even realize Thomas was around. Shows you how much I've paid attention to teh double B lately. My boy looks good, though! DTB is way underrated, IMO, and that's not to say he's incredible. It's just to say he doesn't get the credit he deserves. I hope he's back on contract with a good love interest (NOT SHANELLE!!!!!) one day.

There was one a while back with the whole cast standing outside the Forrester pool. Gorgeous, with a nice aquamarine-ish color scheme.

• Members

Brooke and her men: great pic!

KKL looks a lot like Eileen Davidson in that photo!

I wouldn't mind Throoke again if Bell ever went down that route for a second time, KKL and Winsor Harmon were damn hot together on screen.

Good to see Drew Tyler Bell back on B&B, I hope they keep him round this time, he'd be great in a summer SL with a new love interest.

Rick/Steffy? Forget the incest factor, and those two are quite good together. I never say no to Kyle Lowder getting naked, as frequently as possible LOL :lol:

Susan Flannery and KKL: I never tire of their scenes together, they've still got that great on air chemistry.

• Members

Thorne's suit looks like the whole cast sat on it before the shoot.

Jack Wagner...I'd be here all day, but a haircut, at least, please?

Ronn Moss looks very good. I always thought they should have made Ridge a model, not a designer. He would have been Zoolander before there ever was a Zoolander.

Archived