B&B: Week of March 23, 2009

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was great wasn't it? Rick is such a bastard. He's disgusting. He's evil. I hate him. It's useful to the show. It's very Freudian...he's SO f----d up.

When Rick's life implodes I will be clinking champagne with the Mrs.

Well I'd really have to have an up close look at him, but I'm thinking either a chemical peel or a few rounds of Fraxel laser treatment to slightly tighten and clear up all that sun damage and diminish those crows feet around his eyes. Then, it'd be a little Botox in between the brow and around the eyes and I do mean a little bit, the "Jenny McCarthy Dose" if you will (Jenny uses small amounts of Botox every other month so that she looks rested, but not frozen). Maybe a treatment of Thermage to tighten his jawline...but that's a maybe, I'd see how he'd look after Fraxel.

That'd be it though, Jack Wagner is a handsome man, but he needs a little smoothing out and clearing up.

• Members

the scene was nothing but crazy trainwreck trashy fun.

I'm hoping they keep Rick like this, he's a lot more fun. And I also just want Steffy still to drop his arse, even though it doesn't seem like it's going to happen at all.

• Members

OMWord! LOL, I've been thinking the same thing for years, now. I do love that the BnB has been so creative in their approach to the cast photo the last few years, instead of giving us a cast pic that looks like a group of random people standing around. The creative pics fit the theme of the show. Now if they could make the storylines feel less random.

• Members

I am so on Rick's side!

I dont hate him at all, i love him. I root for him. Finally, someone who calls Ridge out on his [!@#$%^&*] and stands up to him - and wins for the most part.

Hes fuckd up, thats for sure. but in the best way for this soap.

I cant root for anyone to be happy on this show, but now i can root for Rick to torture Ridge.

Is that wrong?

• Members

LOL! There's nothing wrong with that.

Actually, I don't mind him torturing Ridge. It's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. They all get so sanctimonious on this show that it makes it hard to root for anybody even when they sticking it to someone I want them to. And it's not just about Ridge, it wasn't until they played the Thomas angle that I really started rooting against Rick as opposed to not really caring at all.

Oh, and he tried to fire my Pammy! That rat bastard! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Members

If it's wrong -- then I don't wanna be right! [ © Coming to America]

ITA with everything you said. I have hated Ridge for a looooong time. The guy never loses, never pays for his mistakes, and so many characters have been ruined or sidelined to prop up his scarf-wearing ass. I consider this long-overdue pay-back.

so yeah. Team Rick! :lol:

• Members

It is definitely the stuff soaps are made of!

On Falcon Crest , they had a character --David? -- who was the guy pissing off everybody and scheming everybody out of revenge. Without him (or, indeed, Jane Wyman), this show would have been dead.

I do feel bad for Steffy. But I am also hoping that when she finally clues onto Rick's motives, the old Steffy will return. Tougher. Self-deprecating. Confident. Grittier. Remember the way Steffy put Rick in his place when he first came onto her, just before Phoebe died? Somebody resilient who will strike back!

Oh, who am I kidding? Bradley doesn't like those kind of women. He likes weak, trembling damsels-in-distress who go through nervous breakdowns and then turn to Ridge/Nick to save the day.

Archived