March 9-13, 2009

Toups

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hope all the soaps go up in ratings. These actors jobs are on the line and they can not help that the writers arent giving them good storylines. It seems that the "not watching", isnt effecting the ones we want it to, but instead the actors are either being cut or put on re-curring. I don't know about you guys but I would hate to think that my job was relying on a bunch of disgruntled fans as to whether I kept it or not. JMO

• Members

Not just the actors, but the writers, directors, producers, and crew...so many, many people go into making a soap (and so many have been with one show for tons of years), and I'd just hate to see more lose their jobs in this economy!

• Members

I know that we've been sharing local ratings lately. One interesting fact that I came across is that in the number 5 market, Dallas-Ft. Worth, this is the ABC schedule:

11am - AMC

12pm - Local News

1pm - OLTL

2pm - GH

In Portland, OR, the number 22 market this is the ABC schedule:

1pm - OLTL

2pm - GH

3pm - AMC

• Members

This must be a really late week because we have no local market ratings or nationals.

At least OLTL just wrapped up its best two weeks in years. Stacy trying to stab Roxy was priceless. This show has just been on fire and without having to watch CBS soaps due to the awesomness of March Madness its given me my daytime fix.

Archived