OLTL: Discussion for the week March 16

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree Farah did a good job and is in this storyline. I keep reading these posts on this board about her not showing tears but all of the actors today did not show tears and all of the scenes called for it. HBS sniffled and pretended to wipe away tears that were not there but she is being referred to as awesome. EA scrunched his face as did JPL and showed no tears and they are being praised. I will admit Farah is not the best at bringing on the tears but she makes up with it with her body movements. She expresses so much in her natural mannerisms that I feel the characters pain as much I would with tears.

Today's episode was fantastic and the ending montage was perfect. Loved the cliffhanger. Tea is up to something. Go Todd!!

• Members

My issue with Gigi is that she comes across as plain, old stupid, not merely the dumbed down to advance plot way that happens to many characters. I never see the penny drop or any spark of intelligence in her. As a result, I can't muster any sympathy for someone who simply drifts along letting life happen to them. I blame Fath's portrayal for that because there is some fire in the writing, if only she'd play it.

Archived