OLTL: Discussion for the week March 16

• Members

I only know what's happening for the next couple weeks...so the answer to your question is that I have no idea. As with other things, what looks good paper doesn't look good on screen and vice versa.

But Miles had his story when he was on before.

But did any of them even know Lee or Wes? Nope.

That depends on your definition of major.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I wouldn't say they're two of the show's strongest actors, but I've been surprised at how they've improved, especially BB. You might say he's just playing within the limited writing of his character, but that doesn't seem to do very much for some of the other younger cast members who struggle even with writing tailored to them.

It's so good to have Marty in less scenes with Todd or John. They drain the life force out of any woman. Susan Haskell's scenes with HBS have been phenomenal, some of the best anywhere on soaps this year. I really hope they can keep this tense relationship/friendship between them going and keep Marty from going back to being about the men in her life.

• Members

I'm gonna throw out a wild guess and say Fish :lol:, he's the killer.

Scotty you really have me thinking now.

I was thinking about the letter "D" found under Blair's fingernail. Would there have been a "T" under Lee's, a "O" under Wes's, thus the killer left a "D" under Blair's? The killer will probably leave another cut out of the letter "D" on his next victim (the more I think about it, could it be Stacy who's the next victim?) The killer won't be Todd of course, but will the killer have a vendetta against him?

• Members

Too funny. I was just coming on to say that I am getting a weird weird vibe from Fish. Its one of two things. What you said, or just the akwardness of the constant new -under 30- characters being introduced to the audience. Between Viki yesterday "You are good good man officer fish" and the scene that just aired, it is one of the two! Or maybe he will end up being a suspect.

• Members

Christian is a dolt. David cannot act. Layla is a walking sleeping pill. Tika is an okay actress saddled with a thankless role.

On an unrelated note, could TSJ's near dead performances somehow be connected to whoever this killer is? Maybe it is a specific acting choice for a reason. because I am starting to wonder about this guy.

And Stacey is the new Jen Rappaport. She goes from scene to scene to scene to scene to unrelated scene. She is like the energizer bunny walking across the scene.

Farah's monologue would give Streep a run for her money.

And JPL looks hot with that buzz cut.

Some random thoughts

Archived