OLTL: Discussion for the week March 16

• Members

I was thinking about it and Fish COULD be the killer! Over the summer, Fish was extremely helpful to John finding Marty. Then the night of the Go Red Ball he slept with Stacy... to create an alibi? Now he's even helping John investigate the evidence? What if Fish is Powell Lord or Zach Rosen's son and wants revenge on Marty for ruining his father's life?!

That was fun, LOL.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kind of hope Cole turns out to be the killer. And that's not a slam against Brandon Buddy who I think has vastly improved in the role. But in many ways, I think Cole's outlived his usefulness on the show and a big dramatic exit story would be the way to go.

1) Cole had multiple reasons to want revenge against Lee Halperin. She helped Todd keep his mother hostage and she had a part in planning to kidnap his baby which possibly led to her "death".

2) Cole admits he was at Marty's and Wes's room and heard them arguing and he'd already attacked Wes.

3) Blair's a bit tougher. But Cole's on drugs so maybe in a drug induced phase he could have become so angry at Blair for getting in between his mom and John?

Archived