OLTL: Discussion for the week March 16

• Members

HOLY F-CK Farah in that last scene. Lets break it down.

script says "cry"

Eyes dry, take hands put over eyes and make crying sounds, heave, breathe heavy. Now cover mouth with hands. Take hands down. Cover eyes again. Make sounds of crying. Take hands down to reveal eyes as dry as a bone. Directors- don't even take the time to squeeze some glycerine in this chick's eyes. Just film. Insult audience with bad acting. CUT! BEAUTIFUL FARAH!!! AMAZING!!!

To that other thread asking why the soap world is "asleep"?? Here is why.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love them so far. They were actually good today in those freezer scenes and I'm surprised to admit there is some chemistry there. Looks like Tika livens Fumero up a bit.

Farah Fath can't cry and now I feel bad that they are trying to force her to.

I hate to say it but I'm getting the wrong vibe about poor Oliver Fish.

Stacy can just die...any moment just die.

• Members

How is it going to work when Stacy really isn't a match for Shane? Won't that come out when they go to do the bone marrow transplant?

Okay, so now we know its someone to do with Marty as far as the killer is concerned.....Is Powell out of prison?

• Members

Another great episode today, IMO and I loved the scenes between Stacy and Roxy. I think I finally get her character. She's meant to be bad, plain and simple. No reason for it just mean spirited and evil to the bone. Seeing how Stacy manipulated the sad situation of Shane’s illness today and blackmailed both Roxy and Gigi I think it's safe to say Stacy is just plain evil. Furthermore, today I finally saw fire in Crystal Hunt’s eyes as she blackmailed and manhandled Roxy. If she continues to play the character this way I can definitely get behind her. Long live the B*tch for as long as she can last.

• Members

When Re was getting a cut, all I could think was oh no he's cuttting all that nice hair

Im surprisingly liking Cris and Layla but HATE that he keeps calling her a bitch. Makes him seem like a pig which he is

What a NASTY piece of work. Stacy was absolutely dreadful in her scenes with Roxy and she came across so evil. I cant stand her

Also hate Langston's backstabbing bitch of a cousin Lola, the HO.

• Members

I sort of feel like I'm in the minority but I LOVE Trevor as Todd...It's the little nuances he adds into scenes that make me love him...Watching his scenes with the new lawyer hilarious, and I think he has great chemistry with Florencia, and I wouldn't mind a pairing despite the history between the two characters..

I hope to god the writers understand to keep Blair and Todd unromantic..I'd love to see the two of them become Frenemies...

Archived