Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Members

I can't seem to watch this show regularly, but I did catch some of tonight's episode, and one of my FB friends posted that it was one of the best in a while. I liked the stuff with Whoopi, one of her better guest appearances in recent times. I liked that song Lea Michele sang for the showcase, I know it's famous but I'm blanking.

Kate got her mom's cute butt. She's aging a bit. I'm sure she gets much more sun than I do having lived in Southern CA all her life, but it looks like smoking has played a role in it too. She's even starting to sound more and more like Goldie. I thought it was cool that she did All That Jazz because Goldie was supposed to be in the Chicago movie (I think with Cher? EricMontreal?) back in the '80s. Of course, it didn't end up getting made until years later.

Edited by SFK

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was a pleasant episode. I had forgotten what a good voice Puck has, with a rich deep tone. It is a shame he didn't get to sing more these last few years. Then Puck Jr sings with that more typical sound that has no depth to any of the notes. Same for Blaine and Kurt. Blaine's deeper voice just dominates Kurt's high pitched notes. Love they included the Hanukkah song.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Glee returned but this episode was a mess. There is a slash factor to Blaine and Sam that would be hot, but I don't understand why the show even brought this up. Poor Tina, this cannot end well for her considering out of nowhere she is deeply in love with Blaine. There is also something icky about Puck and the evil blonde underage cheerleader. She's underage and he knows it. Just a poorly thought through storyline.

The NY half of the show continues to be superior and Rachel and handsome whateverhisnameis are far more interesting than everyone else.