Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think they made it clear they are not back together, and i will give them credit for adressing Blaines crush came from him being lonely and Sam being there, but i do wish they would deepen it, expand on it, perhaps have Sam find out or realize it and everyone start questioning their relationship, leading to him questioning it... but id also prefer he see them as just friends and nothing happen.

• Members

I actually thought it was surprisingly pretty decently done. Of course because of the type of song it is, her part couldn't be auto-tuned which may have been for the best. Maybe you just dislike the song (still after how horrendous Kurt singing Being Alive from the same musical, Company, was earlier this year, maybe I just expected the worse).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yW66pScmEs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well first, the show needs to be renewed. The ratings have been terrible and if renewed, the 5th should be its last season. Also, a lot of people hate the new characters bc they suck!

Also, they should focus on just the characters in NY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What a weird episode this was. That cyber Katie thing at the end was a little creepy. I guess I am too old to know how these things work but do kids really form relationships this way? The Santana/Brody thing was interesting and the whole Brody gigolo sequence was well done I thought but then it took this really dark turn when Finn showed up. If this wasn't Glee there would have been a murder and cover up.

As for the ongoing topic of Glee ratings, I was reading that Glee is a highly profitable show for FOX, perhaps due to music and the live shows they did, the reality contest show, and whatever else I don't even know exists, so I doubt it is going anywhere any time soon. I wonder if any show on FOX brings in the money Glee does.

• Members

The cyber thing I really think its going to end up being a guy pretending to be a girl like what happened to the college football player.

I love having the whole bitchy Santana back!

The Will/whatever his name is was dull! Will needs to leave, bc like his singing, he is dull as hell!