Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I'm glad that the show focused on his family's grief during the beginning section of last night's episode. The pain that a parent experiences, in having to deal with the death of a child is heartbreaking.

When she talked about, how do you breathe and that regardless of the loss of your child, you never stop being a parent. Lots of great and honest moments in the episode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

First of all, what are you doing up at 4:54 in the morning posting on SON? LOL. No, they did not specify how Finn died. In his opening voiceover, Kurt has a line about people focusing on how Finn died and what does that really matter instead of focusing on how he lived (obvious reference to CM). Honestly, I only tuned in to see how they handled the tribute, I haven't watched the show since. But I did see Ryan Murphy being briefly interviewed on Access Hollywood and he said he didn't know when and how, but he felt obligated to eventually address it in specifics. I thought this was the last season so I guess we'll know sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont care if he has any buisness doing it cuz he looked damn fine in the process and id like to blurr some lines with him.

kurtcadies is the worst character and he seems to be appearing more and more. i cant handle it.

i wish theyd drop lima, move will, sam and blaine to NYC and refocus the show.

• Members

Mr Shue ruins every song he does. and yea the whole twerking thing with high school girls is really creepy for a teacher to be doing, he should have been fired.

This show has just become laughable at this point. nothing makes sense and I can not stand the new one direction group one bit. They should drop the Lima stuff and only focus on the NY stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone else HATE Becki? Outside of Sue, she is the biggest b-tch on the show and she gets a free pass just bc she's special. She is so mean and rude to everyone and I wish someone would finally just tell her off. I don't care. She's just so awful and I don't find her antics to be cute. She ranks up there with Unique as one of the worst character for me. I cant stand her

• 1 month later...