Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Members

No comments from you? LOL...I hadnt even realized it came back till you bumped this up. Watching it now and its not as awful as I expected

LMAO at Rachel's sitcom failing and being described as the worst show ever with a 0.0 rating share. DAMN!

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually liked it. I wish it had a 16 episode to 20 episode order though so we could get to know the new five better. They could two episodes back to back on fridays and have it over in 10 weeks still.

i still hope Ryder, Jake & Marley appear in the final episodes. They have filmed 10 so far and they have yet to film scenes.

Edited by John

• Members

I just cant believe Blaine would date Dave

Yes Dave has changed & Blaine may be hurt that Kurt dumped him but to date the guy who threatened to kill the man you were gonna marry? Screams plot point and makes Blaine even more un likeable to me.

And then getting mad at Kurt & Rachel cause Jame transfers to McKinley for ND

If I were Jane I wouldnt want to be forced on the Warblers either. They would never let her do anything. Jane made the right choice

Blaine's confronting them about made it made him sound like a big baby,

Edited by John

• Members

It was better than I expected, and I was surprised the Quinn actress came back. The guy who plays Puck looks like he's at least thirty-five. Sue is still a monster. Becky continues to crack me up. I thought it should have gone off the air when they graduated, but this last season can be okay, if they tone it down a little. Didn't give a flying fig about Blaine/Porcelain, as they are so boring, it's like watching paint dry. I called Koroffsky five minutes before he showed up.

The new Kids: The Bobbsey twins(Flowers in the Attic) were a little creepy. The girl was all right. The big guy was me in high school. so I approve and the football player, I guess they need a prick!

Overall, not a bad Friday show, but I'd rather watch 5-O or Grimm. I'll keep it on the DVR.

• Members

I felt sorry for the girl who was not allowed in the Warblers, but I do think the Warblers allowing in a girl would destroy their harmonies and the uniformity which is their whole appeal. Her voice would not work with them.

As for the show itself I guess it is time to put it to bed, but back in season 2 I loved it. The initial Kurt Blaine story was excellent.

• Members

I liked Kurt before Blaine, but Blaine is just toooooooooooooooooooo needy! They've been writing him that way for a while, and should have let him realize it last year. Then I would be able to root \for their re-coupling. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my last post, but this story went on last year.

I loved Rachel's fall from grace! Too fitting. Her rendition of Let It Go was very good. That coming from a guy w/ 2 nieces that sing the song 24/7!

• Members

After the debacle that was the fifth-season finale, I gave up on Glee but decided to stick with it till the end. That said, here are some thoughts on the first two episodes:

- I like the new kids; they're not retreads of the original cast like Unique, Kitty, Ryder, Jake, and Marley were. That said, I hope we see that group reappear before the end.

- That's So Rachel was painful to watch. Very painful to watch.

- Why the hell was the computer lab named the Becky Jackson Memorial Computer Lab? When I saw that, I immediately assumed they had killed off Becky. Very odd since the character is still alive.

- Sam seems more dim-witted than ever. I don't recall him being this dim in earlier seasons.

• Members

Wow, Harry Hamlin what happened to your career?

Did HH ever act on anything after LA Law? I didn't care for this bizarro episode at all with the drones and hypnotism and whatnot. Sue's interest in Klaine is out of nowhere. The episode really suffered with only the few regulars too. WEHT Artie, Mike Chang and even little Puckerman. He was the only good thing about the next gen glee.

• Members

Hamlin's done a lot of guest roles. He was on Shameless recently as another old gay man. He was on Veronica Mars and Mad Men at one point too.

For someone who complained at length about how playing gay kills your career, he sure leans on it to pay the bills.

Edited by DRW50