Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• Members

This week's was such a good episode in a quiet way. I just loved that dinner with Rachel and the new guy while "Moon River" played in the background. She was so adult and it really made me think back to earlier years and silly HS problems and now here she is all grown up. And Same with Kurt watching him with his highbrow NY friends discussing artsy movies. And that made me feel really sorry for Blaine. This was just a nice solid little character growth episode all around.

I thought for a second Blaine and Sam were gonna start making out.

Edited by quartermainefan

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know if anyone on this site still watches the show but it is coming back tomorrow.

I guess this is Blaine singing, not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAQ6g7Fuqg&feature=share&list=ULIAAQ6g7Fuqg

and I dont know who is singing this, leading me to assume it is the new girl, but whoever it is did a nice job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrca6N6RUo&feature=channel&list=UL

The only thing that stood out was her poor diction at the end where instead of saying "good bye to..." she sang "goodbye ta..."

• Members

i am so over this show. Its boring and the new cast members suck! they are just crappy versions of the old ones that graduate. The terrible ratings that they are receiving is reflecting on people are over this show. I would be very suprised if this show makes it to a 5th season.

• Members

I love Santana, the actress is so talented, beautiful and that equals sexy. I am shocked how good Kate Hudson is as a performer.

Not only was she a good singer but that bit with hunky guy was hot. Oh I also think Darren Criss really should head back to Broadway. He sings well, he looks the part, he has just the right theatrical touch of ham in him, he could do it except perhaps for the fact that as talented as he is he still as not as technically perfect as Broadway singers tend to be (someone like John Barrowman for example). Edited by quartermainefan

• Members

Overall, I feel last season with the graduation should have been the last. Some new characters I like, some I can't stand. I don't really like the split between McKinley High and New York, they should focus on one or the other, not both. Given Glee's not so great ratings this season, looks like most have moved on and fad is over.

• Members

I don't think Glee's ratings are all that bad considering this was a year for network collapse. Glee's ratings have eroded less than the average. One of the networks (is it NBC?) has held steady and the other three the floor dropped out from under them. The ability of Walking Dead to outright get more viewers than all network shows opposite it I think tells the story about what is happening to the networks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tonight's Glee was really really good. Rachel's triumph really came across the screen and they shot that really well. I actually was happy she did good. The whole NY half of the show is far superior to the actual Glee half. Kate Hudson just continues to shine, and her performance of "All That Jazz" was better than Lea Michelle's. Her performance last time of "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" was better than either of her trio partners too.

Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" was very sweet. It is a nice, charming song that is tough to ruin and they did a nice job of it.