Glee: Discusion Thread

Toups

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought it was a great episode. Everything looked great and the songs really served the story.

Was this Quinn's last episode? It looked awful like a farewell to me given what she said on the episode

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TKOlnoZpd_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sebastian has taken a turn toward evil. I guess they had to come up with something to write Darren Criss out. His duet with Santana was pretty decent. I love Santana though in just about any setting. Speaking of, Darren Criss did a good job with the dancing and physical stuff on his song.

• Members

It did feel very final, likely because she will be wallpaper to the finn, rachel & kurt w/ special guest blaine show.

Tuesdays episode was one of their better, as far as characters go. The musical numbers were awful tho, aside from Quinn's simi-decent one and Blaines opening number.

• Members

This was the best episode ever I think. The whole Karofsky saga was really sad and I really expected him to die. His entire two year story has come to a perfect conclusion I think. But the end...Glee is now Dallas!!! Quinn is the new Pam Ewing, I loved it. It has been serialized all along in a season one Knots Landingish kind of way, but now it is full blown soap. The only false note was Sebastian's sudden turnaround. I loved that flashback to Sebastian and Karofsky, but he turned too easily I think.

• Members

Is it me or does the show kind of see blinding somebody as no big deal at all? That's the main reason why all the focus on bullying has always confused me - the villains are always sanctified and treated as good people (Santana, Karofsky, Sebastien, etc.).

• Members

How so?

Santana, Karofsky, and Sebastien are not treated as good people. They just are not treated as bad people. The one thing I will give Glee is the layers they give the characters. All three of them have shown a range of emotions and actions from good to evil.

The Quinn thing - shes my favorite and im not that upset/worried. Like... i feel like there is more to it than that. Like either its a fake out somehow or wont be as bad it was made to seem.

This was by far one of the best episodes of the series though.