The Politics Thread

• Members

It's not the smartest move though, right? There would have to be a compelling criminal reason for a warrant to be issued, so that would be bad for him.  And making it all up is bad for him as well. 

He's trying to fund raise so that he can get more Republican loyalists elected in 2018 but he's not expected to last through the end of this year. 

They're just in love with tax credits, aren't they? These have to be some of the most clueless people.  Apparently they don't comprehend the meaning of poverty.  But then again, they probably think that the more people that die the better.  They have no problem with people dying multiple preventable ways as long as they end abortion.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Likely already been mentioned here, but how sickening this is, especially as an idea to "deter" women with children from coming here. They really do think that there are all kinds of carefree people who just come here to mooch off the system, don't they? Many of these people have no real choice. So they will either now come over here and lose their children, or they will stay where they are and they and their children will be violated in countless ways and suffer and die. 

No wonder people hate us.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/kelly-migrant-chidren-travel-ban-235738

• Members

When trying to decipher Trump's all too vague economic presciptions, it becomes increasingly vital to 'follow the money'. 

Trump Embraces $50 Billion Investment, but Is It Worth the Saudi Ties?

Meanwhile despite Trump's triumphal talk about creating jobs, GM announces that it is shedding jobs, proving that one person often times cannot stop the hands of time. Regardless of Trump's boast, this has been in the works to happen.

GM to cut another 1,100 jobs

• Members

I mentioned it a few days ago, but yes, this is beyond an ugly thing to do to people. The people who came up with this should be ashamed of themselves. Of course they will act surprised when the reports of physical and sexual abuse of little ones come rolling in.

• Members

I can't even begin with that creepy Homeland Security man talking about taking people's kids.  Vile is not a strong enough description.

According to Jason Chaffetz people who can't afford health care should give up their iPhones to pay for health care

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/jason-chaffetz-new-gop-health-care-plan-235762

I kind of hope that Trump's anti-Obama tirades will eventually contribute to his mental unraveling.  He is really obsessed with Obama.

• Members

Meanwhile, Wikileaks - always eager to change the subject from Russia/Trump - has hacked the CIA.

Doesn't tell us anything we didn't pretty much already know about the CIA's uncomfortable extra-legal powers, but it does indicate how badly Assange/Putin/Trump want to put the intel community in the crosshairs. I'm not defending it, but I know a pro-Trump move when I see it.