Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Someone must have told him that he cannot make wiretapping claims without follow-up so he must've been advised to ask that an investigation be tacked onto the Russian one.  What they need to do is ask him for his supporting evidence.  He needs to be able to provide some evidence in order for them to justify any type of investigation and if he does not then they should treat it as spurious.  He has already accomplished his goal of ginning up his ignorant supporters.

I would never have thought of this comparison but they are pretty much cult-like in nature.  The news media, however, is about as vile when they give these people airtime to say that Obama ought to be locked up for treason. 

• Members

Mike Hucakbee's daughter is the down home version of Kellyanne Conway.  That whole Trump team needs a collective enema and especially after their Sunday appearances. 

MTP had someone from the WSJ on their panel who was happy to point out that James Clapper said their investigation did not uncover any collusion between Trump's team and the Russians on the election hacking.  Then she turned around and said the wiretapping needed to be investigated.  Sure, investigate it after he hands over the evidence he has to support his accusation.  Since there have been investigations into Russian business dealings, maybe they have recorded conversations regarding Trump's discussions with them and that would be incidental. 

I'm just waiting for Trump Fatigue Syndrome to become a thing.

• Members

Make no mistake, the GOP (especially at the state level) is still pushing voter suppression tactics while the public's attention is on Russia. Glad that this pastor and the congregation took a stand and walked out.

Patrons Walk Out As Ala. Official Pushes Voter ID At Selma Anniversary Service

• Members

You may read this one for yourself, then wonder why anyone wastes time talking to these people whose souls reside in some special place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/03/05/trumps-evidence-free-claim-about-obama-wiretapping-him-is-indefensible-so-his-aides-arent-defending-it/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumpaides-157pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.7b63cb9e82f6

Not surprising is that good ole Devin Nunes who sees no reason to investigate Trump's Russian ties would think it wise to investigate Trump's claims against Obama

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/devin-nunes-says-he-will-investigate-eavesdropping-claims

I'm glad I don't live in the district he represents or that horrible Issa and I am far enough from O.C. as well.

Twitter's like Donald Trump's own grave digging shovel.  I am for the moment not going to be pessimistic about his wiretapping rant coming back to bite him in the worst possible way because he needs to be stopped from the harm he's inflicting by stoking more of this hatred and the general global damage he is doing to the U.S.  He is making it so much easier for China and Russia to be what the U.S. is to the rest of the world.

Now here's a bunch of rollbacks, etc. that are going to potentially cause problems for everyone:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-deregulation-guns-wall-st-climate.html?_r=0