Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jaw-dropping and sickening, and yet not at all surprising. Keep in mind this governor was breathlessly pushed as a "moderate" by the liberal media. This is the future of many states, especially if Democrats continue to fu!ck it up in 2016. This is why people who say party doesn't matter are worthless in every way. 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/north-carolina-lgbt-discrimination-transgender-bathrooms/475125/

• Members

It looks like at least some of this Cruz story is true. It's being reported by multiple sites that some news outlets learned this information earlier but chose not to post it. A Washington Times journalist said that they can confirm that he cheated with at least two mistresses and a journalist from Breibart said he was "scooped". Allum Bokari from Breibart was hinting back at this in February.

People also have identified three of the women who were mentioned in the National Enquirer article. One of them is a spokesperson for Trump and made her Instagram private last night after this news broke. She just tweeted that the claims about her and Ted are not true. Another one works for Carly Fiorna, which is also interesting because back in July of 2015 a Ted Cruz Super PAC donated $500,000 to Carly's campaign. 

I think this news could very well be true. The National Enquirer may be a tabloid, but they have been correct about some pretty big scoops in the past. I have long felt that Ted Cruz is not a trustworthy person and I still believe he's worse than Trump.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/94574273-8-things-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal

Edited by xtr

• Members

Involved with operatives of both Trump & Fiorina?  I know that politics is a grimy business but what an cesspool the GOP is and oh so hypocritical!  

I personally don't give a jot about Ted Cruz (he can go far away), but I must admit that I am intrigued about this and you're right @xtr, The Enquirer has scooped a steady stream of stories about public figures that turned out to be true (although their methods are often brutal) since the 90s (w/that unfortunate story about Carol Burnett and her daughter's drug use) so I knew it was a good possibility that a lot of what they'd report could turn out to be true, perhaps even all of it.

• Members

There really are a lot of hypocrites in that party. It is a interesting mess lol. Here is some more information regarding this situation. One of Ted Cruz's alleged mistress Katrina Pierson, (the spokesperson for Trump) was saying a few days ago, how she wanted to "spill the beans" on Ted's wife Heidi. Here's some stuff she said regarding Heid's involvement in politics and career.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274308-trump-aide-fulfills-threat-to-spill-the-beans-on-heidi

She's mentioning all of these things about Heidi, yet she may have been sleeping with Heidi's husband. Ted may have told her some of these things when they may have been sleeping together. It looks like Katrina is the ones (along with the other mistresses) that someone spilled the beans on. Ted has now come out and said this story isn't true and is blaming it on Trump.

I actually don't think that Trump really has anything to do with this leak. I read reports that said that Rubio's camp was initially responsible for trying to get this story out, weeks ago. I am definitely interested in seeing how this plays out and how it will affect the election. If it snowballs enough, it could cause Cruz to drop out before Trump or even Kasich.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Every source above is right-wing or conservative and/or fringe, and Trump does have long-standing ties to the Enquirer. That being said I suspect they would not print unless it had at least a grain of truth. Nothing about Cruz would surprise me. Here is his unique and unfortunate response, which clumsily invokes the old GOP strategy of 'ratfucking' from the '70s while leaving voters with the impression that Ted Cruz could, in some universe, !@#$%^&*] rats:

Edited by Vee

• Members

If only there were any competent daytime dramatic writers still left in the business, that Capitol reboot could've been amazing!

Interesting dust-up between Rosario Dawson vs.  Dolores Huerta/America Ferrera over Bernie Sanders.  It's pretty well known that Ferrera supports HRC and I'm guessing that Huerta does too.  It never crossed my mind who Dawson supported until this open letter but I'm going to go on ahead and guess that it's Sanders.

All these frictions played out in the public sphere during this election cycle!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rosario-dawson/an-open-letter-to-dolores-huerta_b_9538994.html

Edited by DramatistDreamer