Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have never considered leaving this country, especially because I would never let those disgusting excuses for human beings ever have more of this country. I see them as caught fish flapping around on the shore desperately gasping for their last breath as the majority of this country continues to move forward leaving their racism, bigotry, homophobia, selfishness, hatred of those who have less, and their un-Christian ugliness in the past.

• Members

One of the FOX pundits said the news about Petraeus broke weeks ago but the media kept quite because they wanted to ensure Obama's re-election.

Rubio is suddenly their answer to diversity because now they can't shut up about his rising star.

They're now all having light bulb moments because one of the FOX'ers just said they have no problem with amnesty and should make illegals legal but should withhold citizenship which is another issue in itself since many immigrants, especially those who came here as kids, do want that pathway to citizenship. They're just repackaging the "separate but equal" mentality.

And in bizarre news, Rachel Maddow just devoted an entire segment to making a cocktail. blink.png

• Members

The president is responsible for a grown man cheating on his wife while director of the CIA? Please explain this to me. Because I've heard this man get blamed for really horrible stuff, but i didn't know it was his fault the General cheated on his wife and put the CIA under scrutiny.

• Members

There is now a woman who was fired from her job for tweeting "Well...4 more years of the n-----s. Somebody should just assassinate him!" She was interview by local news and said she wasn't a racist. Then in a later interview said that if the president were to be assassinated, it really would bother her at all.

Well, it's going to REALLY bother her now...because the Secret Service is now investigating this woman.

• Members

Yes! I have a lot of friends in Washington and Colorado who mainly went out to vote for their pot and while they were at it in WA for marriage, for Obama, and then just went dem down the line because while they are not into politics at all, they know they dont like the republican party based on what they do see about them. putting pot on the ballott will help get more people to the polls to vote, and likely dem.

Yup! Jeb. I think there are quite a few more, lol/

• Members

You would think that right wing hatred would have gone down a little. Nope. This country has a horrible history of reacting with violence and hatred after political elections. The good thing though, the silver lining? That the majority of Americans have decided to move onward from that past.

• Members

I just heard the Senator of South Carolina say the reason he and America like Canadians (unlike people from the South of the border) is because they come in the month of March, spend tons of money, and then swim back up stream. Among other things.... "they know when to leave". This is one of the most vile things The Republicans have spewed against Hispanics.

• Members

We like Canadians now? I remember conservatives spewing nothing but bile about them for eons. Is this because of Stephen Harper? Or is it because America now has gay marriage (in some places) and the world's most liberal pot laws (in a few states) so we can't pretend we're different?

• Members

It's hard to keep track isn't it? We still hate Canada because of their health system but we like them more than Mexico because of immigration.

According to the right: USA > Canada >Mexico. Of course these people believe that USA > every other country in the world so it's really it's not who we like, it's who we hate less.