The Politics Thread

• Members

I believe it. His people were that stupid.

You look at what they were doing with "Project ORCA" - programming the computer matrix with 'their' polls and Rasmussen, etc. - and how their technology and on-the-day effort fell apart and you realize these people just are not that bright. And we already had impressions of that weeks, months back, with how some of Romney's top people utterly failed to stage manage the Eastwood debacle, Libya, etc.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Max, I'm sorry to hear about what you went through.

I actually do think Obama probably does want to listen to Romney, whichever version he'll be talking to. There was obvious dislike between them, but that was within the election.

This talks some about all that big money and whether it actually hurt (sorry if this was already posted)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83534.html?hp=l3

Rove insists Obama won by suppressing the vote (no word on whether the New Black Panthers were involved).

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/rove-obama-succeeded-by-suppressing-the-vote-149046.html

Does Sean Hannity hate America?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/hannity-america-now-deserves-barack-obama-149024.html

• Members

I forgot to say on Election Night that one of the few genuine Romney moments I can take away from this campaign was when he said aside from his wife Ann, Paul Ryan was the best choice he had ever made. It also sort of took me back to the way they came across at the start of the campaign. I couldn't help wondering if any of the Bryan Fischer hate group crowd inwardly cringed at the realization they voted for the gayest Presidential ticket ever.

• Members

At that moment I was just wondering where Paul Ryan was, since he had been missing since the Biden debate. Until he turned up onstage at the end I was half-convinced he had fallen prey to the Crisis on Infinite Earths and been erased from continuity.

• Members

I just saw Vee's Terminator 2 animation trick with Mitt Romney that was beyond sick. Having "fun" watching Governor Romney die shows some severe mental sickness on his part. It reminds me of a fringe right wing cartoon that I saw several years back that had a couple bullet holes through President Obama's head.

Edited by Max

• Members

Supposedly, Paul Ryan wanted to go around to various inner cities and give lectures on poverty, social mobility, and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. Romney's aides nixed the idea although Ryan gave one such speech in Cleveland. He basically disappeared after the Biden debate.