Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@ChitHappens yes, much of the media is working hard to whitewash this lunatic woman who got gunned down doing exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to die...and she did! Frankly, I'd say the world is better off. Call me hard-hearted, but I do. Yet she will be made a martyr by the right and some in the press. 

Elaine Chao is a vulture  - I guess you can't say she isn't effective at what she does. 

• Members

Gotta get a new Wi-Fi router because these threads are loading much too slowly and it's hard to keep up on this lil' old phone ( can't wait to get my computer, which never had this problem, slow Wi-Fi and all).

I wasn't able to read what has been going on with your mother, @JaneAusten
but I will be praying for you, your mother and your family to be surrounded with the help and comfort you need to make things better for your mom and all of your loved ones.

@Vee
I think what your mother is now feeling is righteous indignation, which I have been feeling since yesterday. From your anecdotes about your mother's various efforts, I know that it won't be long before she is channeling that feeling toward meaningful action for the better.

@Khan
your mother is consistent, lol. Maybe it's a survival mechanism? Like, deep deep deeeep down, she knows what things really are but doesn't want to admit it?

Time will tell whether there is true movement to these declarations but it is a lot better than the hapless hand-wringing I was reading about, which never sat right with me as it came across as a lack of political will. At least make the vigorous effort to improve this matter. It's 13 days but a sociopath can do a lot more damage in less time.

• Members

First Lady Chief of Staff has resigned. All GOP senators are standing down on the election. VP Pence has cut off communication with President Trump and started talking to the cabinet about the 25th Amendment according to sources from NBC News and Chuck Todd.

• Members

Ironically, she was ALL about Black Power BITD.  I don't know where or when that changed.  I just chalk it up to the fact that she (and my dad, when he was still alive) was so susceptible to whatever bull Fox News was shoveling on-air.

• Members

@Vee that item about the masks made my blood run cold. I have a feeling that similar to what happened in Pennsylvania a few months ago, those Republicans wanted to infect and kill Democrats. 

If that happens, then I hope Pelosi uses this last term to start expelling some of these pieces of garbage, like that fat, mutilated drunk Matt Gaetz.